Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Rice husband kills cheating wife and her man

Slaughtered like animals lol. That husband got his dignity back, traitors deserve no mercy.

Rare footage of a non soy asian man

Fuck that was brutal to watch. I don't think I'd be able to purposefully take someone's life like that.
Then again, don't fucking cheat
that's y guns are a thing

man... if that guy that got stabbed to death didn't know she already had a husband, then he didn't deserve that. but if he did know she was married, he fuckin deserved it lol

as for cheating, anyone that cheats whether male or female is playing with death. because the person thats being cheated on can go psycho or ballistic.

as for chinese noodlewhores, theyre known for poisoning cheating husbands.

man... if that guy that got stabbed to death didn't know she already had a husband, then he didn't deserve that. but if he did know she was married, he fuckin deserved it lol

as for cheating, anyone that cheats whether male or female is playing with death. because the person thats being cheated on can go psycho or ballistic.

as for chinese noodlewhores, theyre known for poisoning cheating husbands.
fair enough. but that foid deserved it

The skeletons, demons and zombie simps, chads and foids that rejected people for chads deserves the same treatment in the game Castlevania :dab:

Last edited:
Holy based, people saying the guy didnt deserve it dont know what their talking about.
Its the only way to close the chapter. Killing the cheating whore is mandatory, ending her lover/lovers is to keep ur dignity and sanity.
I you dont, you have to live knowing the guy who fucked and creampie'd the love of your life is walking out there

Can't blame the guy all in all.

foids can always easily find new male partners.

men can't easily find new female partners unless over 6'2, rich, and good looking.

average to below average men have to invest their income, time, and be devoted to her so that he can THINK that she loves him.

this is why normies have to choose their partners wisely and that is what dating is for. you gotta assess and judge the person all around whether he or she will likely cheat.

as for me I've never been in a relationship but I'm pretty good at gauging people. my basic axiom of life is that the vast majority of people objectively speaking are bad (for lack of a better term). but there are different levels of bad obviously. only a very small percentage of the population are idealistic, intelligent, and good (around 5-10% or less, maybe less than 5%).

as for the murderer husband that got cheated on, did he really have to do that? was it worth it? he was a sex haver anyways and could have just moved on and eventually find another foid. now he is awaiting a swift execution lol. china doesn't play and executes their convicted murderers quickly.

Last edited:
wish he had spent more time stabbing the foid

Sad thing is that he will prolly end in Jail.

And ccp will make him do hard labour or something because that sounds like a ccp thing to do

How did the bitch die? Did she get her throat slit or something? She just walks and then collapses.

also that nigga fucking super man'd the fucking door down jfl.

If you value your honor you'll murdER traitors and their allies like this.