Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rice-cels on suicide watch. Wuhan virus targets asian males at a MUCH higher rate.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-

tldr; Having 5x as many of these cells gives lung 5x as much mucus which makes it much much more likely for you to die from pneumonia

rice-cels fucked

btw incel tears, i hate white women more than anyone else, so fuck off

Last edited:
Somehow they'll still say women suffer more from the virus. Just like how women are the primary victims or war because their husbands and sons die.

Somehow they'll still say women suffer more from the virus. Just like how women are the primary victims or war because their husbands and sons die.
I’m glad that hag lost

They'll say white women are the real victims since the world is bat shit obsessed with sucking up to obese fat old white women

this makes it way more likely for the virus to have been engineered, whether it was released on purpose or by human error

this makes it way more likely for the virus to have been engineered, whether it was released on purpose or by human error
Tbh. Either this or nature just fucking hates males. Which is also likely.

True. Something to fuck with the Chinese government.

Too bad. Was hoping this would be some global pandemic.

Better dead than living as incel.

Thats brutal, ricecels on suicide watch

So since its targeting mainly ricecels we can expect that it wont be getting any cure or treatment

LOL @ this low IQ cope. They don't need to be on suicide watch when they are being exterminated by a virus. JFL!!!!

Infamous/legendary former poster @Riceman used to talk about Asians being more genetically similar than other races. I suspect this is true since eye folds are suspected to be an adaption to winds on the Eurasian Steppe, but don't seem to offer sexual selection benefits. Makes it seem like a small group of people who broke off from the Indo-Iranians are the founding population for two billion rice folk. The eye fold gene spread among this small group and then those people spread across NE Asia by fucking their close relatives.

ethnic purger virus, brutal tbh

Why would they be on suicide watch

Now we need a curry version of this virus and we're all set.

This virus is perfect to end the male/female ratio if it kills more man. Really let it spread please China. Be based at least for once.
Also it will end the suffering of ricecels, it's all advantages.

(((women death))) > men death

Bio engineered virus "leaked" to depopulate. Pretty sure the "5 days hospital" they want to construct are just mass graves too.

Bio engineered virus "leaked" to depopulate. Pretty sure the "5 days hospital" they want to construct are just mass graves too.
Cope. At best they will depopulate a few hundred thousand which is basically a handful in a country of a billion plus. There are far better diseases to depopulate

Isn't this really good for Asia, considering they have a huge surplus of men and are really just overpopulated in general.

Big deal

Ricecels are ALWAYS suicide watch!

Most of us on this site are

better chance for me to get infected and pass it through to chad and stacy then

Isn't this really good for Asia, considering they have a huge surplus of men and are really just overpopulated in general.
Yes exactly. It was most likely engineered by the Chinese government to solve these problems

Ricecels were born on suicide watch.

I bet the virus was man made, seems odd it targets a specific race

I bet the virus was man made, seems odd it targets a specific race
Are the Chinese cruel enough to release this on their own people to thin their numbers, or did they accidentally let it slip?

Corona-virus is a fraud. Wake up sheeple!