Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rice-cel university janitor arrested after encouraging his Asian compatriots to shoot and kill niggers and mayos

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

A Chico State employee was arrested on campus Thursday evening for making violent statements, according to Butte County District Attorney Mike Ramsey.

Ramsey says Kerry Thao, who was a former Chico State student, was arrested on campus after the FBI got a tip from Google that Thao was encouraging Asians to shoot white and Black Americans in YouTube comments.

Based ricecel

what the fuck did we do to these gooks?

they are mad because their women want us more than them

Hmongcel, one of the worst cels as they have the hottest toilets. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

They want mayocels, us Niggercels get nothing. :cryfeels: This is despite Hmongs basically being completely Nigger-like in culture and IQ. :feelskek:

despite Hmongs basically being completely Nigger-like in culture and IQ. :feelskek:
their foids are very fucking hot

and some of them are Christian so i can marry them no problem and no sin if i want to :feelsUgh:

I'd rather live among ~110 IQ Chinese students than ~80 IQ Hispanic thugs.

their foids are very fucking hot

and some of them are Christian so i can marry them no problem and no sin if i want to :feelsUgh:
marriage:soy:

humanATMaxxing :feelskek:

He probably had alot of pent up anger from cleaning piss and shit all day long, and watching the college chads slaying noodlewhores. Can't blame him tbh.

It’s the opposite you niggas are always beating up and killing old chinks :feelskek:

r/AsianMasculinity

It’s the opposite you niggas are always beating up and killing old chinks :feelskek:
The reason niggers kill chinks is because chinks shatter their cope of "muh white zoopremacy is dah reason we iz poor".

Because then you have 2nd generation chinks who show up and not only do better than niggers they do better than whites.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back