Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Rice-cel rapes and murders white woman, then deforms his own face afterwards to prevent identification from authorities.

[UWSL]Her allowing him into her apartment is a prime example of how women/girls are conditioned to be polite always, regardless of their own feelings of discomfort. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]One of the many reasons I back my kids (son & daughter) up when they set a boundary. Forcing your kid to hug someone, say hello to strangers, and generally disregarding their body autonomy teaches them that being obedient and polite is better then knowing their our limits/boundary’s. It can allow bad people to exploit that and do harm to them. Teach and model consent for your kids (consent is not just about sex btw)[/UWSL]

Remember: if someone makes you feel unnerved, trust the feeling and avoid that person. It's such a primal fear that most seem to ignore.

Last edited:
Another W for the golden race :feelsautistic:

hello, based department?

Her allowing him into her apartment is a prime example of how women/girls are conditioned to be polite always, regardless of their own feelings of discomfort.
:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

[UWSL]One of the many reasons I back my kids (son & daughter) up when they set a boundary. [/UWSL]
Wait you have kids, wtf? You can't be incel then because you've had sex at least twice. Mods!

>murder
>murder, Japan

God this guy is so based, he puts most of us to shame.
One of the many reasons I back my kids (son & daughter) up when they set a boundary.
They better be adopted:feelswhat:

[UWSL]Her allowing him into her apartment is a prime example of how women/girls are conditioned to be polite always, regardless of their own feelings of discomfort. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]One of the many reasons I back my kids (son & daughter) up when they set a boundary. Forcing your kid to hug someone, say hello to strangers, and generally disregarding their body autonomy teaches them that being obedient and polite is better then knowing their our limits/boundary’s. It can allow bad people to exploit that and do harm to them. Teach and model consent for your kids (consent is not just about sex btw)[/UWSL]

Remember: if someone makes you feel unnerved, trust the feeling and avoid that person. It's such a primal fear that most seem to ignore.
lol they believed it
20220202 194022

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/siyy7e/1_of_them_has_a_son_and_daughter/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Hope your kids are doing well.

if u dont hate psychpaths, then ur either a fakecel or a retardcel

normies are the ones who hate psychopaths, if you hate psychopaths you are no different to any other normie.

you just hate psychopaths because rest of society hates Psychopaths and hating them will help you to fit in with the rest of normie society, acceptance from soyciety is probably the most important thing to you, meanwhile that same society thinks of you as less than dirt and enjoys seeing you suffer as a sexless incel, but that’s alright, keep sharing the same beliefs and mindset as society, I’m sure they will accept you one day and women will reward you with sex.

the irony is that those same psychopaths you hate are getting their cock sucked by women because women are attracted to dark-triad traits, while you as a non-psychopath are rotting on an incel forum.

hating psychopaths gives you nothing. as an incel, psychopath-maxing is a key to acscension as well as money-maxxing

Insane how long he evaded the law in Japan. I consider myself a survivalist but don't think I could do anything like this.

Insane how long he evaded the law in Japan. I consider myself a survivalist but don't think I could do anything like this.

bro this guy took survival to a whole new level, he mutilated his own face to change his appearance and even lived in an underground bunker on the island of Okinawa, this guy was an elite survivalist

while in jail, he published a book detailing his life on the run, I’d love to read it one day if I can find it in English translation.

Last edited:
How are your kids doing, bro? I’m just playing video games with mine.
My kids are having sex with their big tits mom :feelsjuice: ill join in on the fun later :ha..feels:

My kids are having sex with their big tits mom :feelsjuice: ill join in on the fun later :ha..feels:

my kids are joining me and my wife in an orgy, after we’re done even our pet dog will get his turn with my wife.

Last edited:
my kids are joining me and my wife in an orgy, after we’re done even our pet dog will get his turn with my wife.
Dogpilled again :feels:

Lifefuel for @Dotrinfobe

rest in piss little noddle bitch

One of the many reasons I back my kids (son & daughter) up when they set a boundary.
"incel" trait: having kids

Wtf

Based rice-cel

Imagine only killing 1 person that’s pathetic

Imagine only killing 1 person that’s pathetic

Is it less pathetic to know that he raped the bitch before he murdered her?

Also I can bet you haven’t killed a single person in your life, so you’re not in any position to be calling any killer “pathetic”

Is it less pathetic to know that he raped the bitch before he murdered her?

Also I can bet you haven’t killed a single person in your life, so you’re not in any position to be calling any killer “pathetic”
I’m on the FBI most wanted list idiot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back