Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rice-cel at my uni coping hard with getting cucked by white chad.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Capture

The only god noodlewhores worship is white cock. Very soon, This will be the fate of 95% of Asian males.

Last edited:
You must log in to continue.

:feelsseriously:

What do the comments say?

This cope is too sad tbh

Invite him here

At this point it's masochism for a ricecel to move to the west.

Low tier normies will make a fool out of themselves on social media if they do not express blackpilled thoughts about women's SMV vs. men's SMV. I wish I could cope with the bluepill, but society doesn't want sub 8 males to cope anymore, they want to reveal everything so sub 8 males can't cope and take away places for them to vent.

"I-I could easily have sex with asian girls, b-but who needs you anyway," HAHAHAHAHA holy fuck.:feelskek:

:feelsbadman: Poor ricebro.

Source 1

wyattu cocku onry

View attachment 282034
The only god noodlewhores worship is white cock. Very soon, This will be the fate of 95% of Asian males.

Holy fuck that's such a HUGE cope. You can sense the pain coming from this ricecel. Fucking hell this is brutal. Reminds me of me back when I was in college.

rice = automatically over

Yasss, fuck my future wife

Man, this thread has me cackling.
Keep it up, guys.

Asians get cucked by life

Low tier normies will make a fool out of themselves on social media if they do not express blackpilled thoughts about women's SMV vs. men's SMV. I wish I could cope with the bluepill, but society doesn't want sub 8 males to cope anymore, they want to reveal everything so sub 8 males can't cope and take away places for them to vent.
Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

He is in denial.
It's just a case of "The Fox and the Grapes" again.

View attachment 282399
I know, that's why his hackneyed bluepilled attempts to save face is all the more amusing to me. He isn't fooling anyone, a dense buffoon could see through his desperation. I say this as half-rice myself, he's fucked and he's fucking himself even more by making his post for the world to see.

"so go and have fun with your whitr c"cks"
They will :feelshaha::feelsclown:

I know, that's why his hackneyed bluepilled attempts to save face is all the more amusing to me. He isn't fooling anyone, a dense buffoon could see through his desperation. I say this as half-rice myself, he's fucked and he's fucking himself even more by making his post for the world to see.

True words.

That's why I fap at least once per day, as this lowers my sex drive considerably and it makes me crave females much less.
But I still do long for a genuine emotional connection and affection nonetheless.
Not that this is actually possible with a female.