Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rice Airbnb owner gets beat up by nigger and his mayo toilets

Riceman learned the hard way
IMG 3827

Use them in prison factories
Don't make the same mistake of enslaving them that our ancestors made. We just need to be rid of them.

Black people moment, they are just not humans.

Don't make the same mistake of enslaving them that our ancestors made. We just need to be rid of them.
just ship them back to savannah so they can compete who are more savage with lions

> Inceldom Discussion
Also it looks like he could have hit someone out of frame at the start of the video.

He should give them all the "9 treatment"

When will rices and whites learn to not go unarmed into crowds of Niggers? And don't rent to them either, at least not young teenagers.

i dont care about neither of them

He relaxed
It's always so funny seeing other non-whites be blackpilled on the nigger menace. Chinks thankfully don't have niggers in China, or at least they didn't, so it's hilarious seeing this old ricecel get blackpilled in real time

Dude's probably thinking " I shoulda stayed in chayna"

Reminds me of the story of a 68 year old pakistani man who immigrated to muttistan before being killed by a 13 and 16 year old sheeboon duo.

I'm with the blacks on this one. Rightful payback for covid - Black Lives Matter

WTF!? Fucking negros and white whores. Someone has to help grandpa rice.

It's always so funny seeing other non-whites be blackpilled on the nigger menace. Chinks thankfully don't have niggers in China, or at least they didn't, so it's hilarious seeing this old ricecel get blackpilled in real time

Dude's probably thinking " I shoulda stayed in chayna"

Reminds me of the story of a 68 year old pakistani man who immigrated to muttistan before being killed by a 13 and 16 year old sheeboon duo.
Brutal. But yea it’s because The Jewish media pushes a completely different narrative to a lot of people and boomer non whites at times soak it up.

He made the wrongful assumption that they're human and have the same emotions and cognition as modern man.

Free the niggER. He dindu nuffin, he’s just suffERing PTSD from colonialism and slavERy, he should be helped instead of punished

Free the niggER. He dindu nuffin, he’s just suffERing PTSD from colonialism and slavERy, he should be helped instead of punished
he is not even being punished :feelskek:

it turns out diversity isn't a strength despite the questionable globalist rich spokespeople saying it is...

I'd have filed a police report and got all of them locked up.

NIGGER MOMENT
Should have shot the lot of them

If you run any business which deals with consumers, you have to have insurance in the case some trash ruins your business. USA in libtard states is too fucked, for you to take any real action

Negros aren’t human. Genocide is not a term to be used on animals

America is cucked precisely because you are not allowed to magdump these creatures with high caliber full automatics