Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ricardo Quaresma was one Juicy player

Very sus title

He was a liability on defence and lacked pace

You expect people on here, me included to watch and understand football slang ? Football is a NT normie hobby
I love football, my only cope

You expect people on here, me included to watch and understand football slang ? Football is a NT normie hobby
Football is the only place where even incels like vinicious can get girls because football fame is different.
Most footballers are normies with learn body.

Chads are someone like Neymar, Maldini, Pique

Football is the only place where even incels like vinicious can get girls because football game is different.
Most footballers are normies with learn body.

Chads are someone like Neymar, Maldini, Pique
that guy with the long hair from spain whos also sub5 would have been divorce raped if not for his football career.

Nope, infact on twitter many footballers constantly get mocked for their looks
Ronaldo is easily Chadlite.

Its still Chad worship in that sense that you dedicate your life to men with genetics that are superior to yours. Maybe not all of them are Chad lookswise, but they have still top 1% genetic, otherwise they wouldnt have become part of football teams and get paid millions per year

Also watching football is cucked because you watch top 1% men playing football while they make millions. How is that any different from being a cuck that watches his wife getting banged by a Chad ?

Also watching football is cucked because you watch top 1% men playing football while they make millions. How is that any different from being a cuck that watches his wife getting banged by a Chad ?
You make zero sense bro
Then you shouldn't watch any means of entertainment since they all make millions or 100k s

You make zero sense bro
Then you shouldn't watch any means of entertainment since they all make millions or 100k s
So much this. Niggas are so stuck up on cuck, being cucked, chad worship and don't want others to profit off you that they refuse to just enjoy something so basic as watching TV and playing video games. Mental retardation.

You make zero sense bro
To be honest, it is. Thats why i also made a thread on why listening to non instrumental music is cucked.

Also the difference between football and other forms of entertainment (such as movies) is that worshipping football players is socially accepted, while people who worship e.g. actors would be seen as freaks or weirdos.

I thought this was osamas brother or something before clicking this thread :feelswhere: :feelskek:

Last edited: