Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rhodesia

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Should White Africans have there own state?

It should be:

- 4 Million People
- 25,000 Square Kilometer
- Capital should be called Salisbury

0V llru6wGBBv qguwsyx6E7E0VP2W4o cku9Ek4XsY

2e293009f075d8662c611b1880aaeebf

1970s Jameson Avenue Salisbury Rhodesia 6875739032

C6f5ef9a612ec413def2b34fa35b32bd

But serious, South Africa should split

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLq-1Z6rXbI

People said that in the capital city of Rhodesia was as good as living in Canada or America

Capture2

^
It should be here

Last edited:
I'm not good with politics or geography. I couldn't give an honest answer

Whites in southern Africa are mostly descended from the Netherlands or the British Isles, so they do have home nations in that sense. Do England and Dutchland not expedite citizenship for citizens of its former dependencies?

Whites in southern Africa are mostly descended from the Netherlands or the British Isles, so they do have home nations in that sense. Do England and Dutchland not expedite citizenship for citizens of its former dependencies?
If we did then Africans who want to get into England would call us racists

It should be:

- 4 Million People

View attachment 343823
View attachment 343824
View attachment 343825
View attachment 343826

People said that in the capital city of Rhodesia was as good as living in Canada or America

View attachment 343828

^
It should be here

No blackcels should have killed them all. Africa for africans. Europe for europeans. It's better that way for everyone involved.

No blackcels should have killed them all. Africa for africans. Europe for europeans. It's better that way for everyone involved.
True but this won't work, imagine the uproar if you deported millions of blacks

I meant something like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_nationality_law#By_option. Spain lets people from its former colonies apply for naturalization after 2 years. I assume that would work for South Africa and Zimbabwe if the British had a similar law, but it would probably also apply for half of the world which is maybe why they don't do it.
Yeah, plus it would be unfair, White Africans have to leave but also half Africa can also leave to UK too

It should be:

- 4 Million People

View attachment 343823
View attachment 343824
View attachment 343825
View attachment 343826

View attachment 343828

^
It should be here

The rich ones are moving to independent western indian ocean islands. Apparently buying a a ~$300 000 - 500 000 (minimum) house in some of them gives you permanent resident status. From there they can become full resisdents in a few years and enjoy low taxes. The islanders also worship white people from what I've heard because they assume they are wealthy. They should just cut their losses and #JBWmaxx there.

I wish i fought in Rhodesia back in the day... Maybe i could have made a difference? cope

didnt know it existed ty :feelstrash:

The white part of SA when that whole shit initially went down was better than america or any first world country imo