Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rhinoplasty Updated

J

JustNotBeingChad

Ugly in charge
★★★
Oh well. I already told you boyos I had a nose job a few weeks ago.
At the beggining I was all about my new, better nose. Very happy.
At cast removal doctor wouldnt let me see my face. Not even a look. He put on a lot of tape and told me not to remove it and to see him again after 1 week.
With the tape on it looked awesome!
So I let it pass.
I went to his office again to get some stitches removed and he showed me how to put on the tape by myself. Again no mirror.
He also told me to wait one day to remove the tape and put on a new one.
So I waited and what do I see??
Asymmetry. Thats it.
Its literally like having to different noses. One side is bulbous on the side and very pig nosed on the front. And the other side is straight on the side and kinda low in the front with a weird lump that looks like a bee sting.
Great! Just what I wanted. To look even worse. [JFL]
So doctor says its normal and in a couple of months or even a year I should see the results that I wanted.
He adviced that I do not longer need the tape if I dont want to and only wear it at night. But as I look like Frankenstein I keep it on all day. At least the tape gives some shape.
I know swollen nose is normal and I know it will fade away butIm scared some scar tissue will form and I will look like this forever.
I gotta go back to work in a couple of days and I know people will stare

I had nose surgery back in 1979.
It was horrible.
My mother made me do it because I was having constant nose bleeds.

It will get better by about 6 months time, but think about getting him to correct it if you think he's genuinely botched it

i will get lefort 1 in two years, im little scared of this tbh

Anu updates? How does it look now?

I feel you man. I had a septoplasty done, and all it did was move the septum from one side to the other. I had it corrected, as well as a turbinate reduction, and the same thing happened. I'm scared to have a 3rd operation. I think my nasal passages are just fucked to begin with.

I feel you man. I had a septoplasty done, and all it did was move the septum from one side to the other. I had it corrected, as well as a turbinate reduction, and the same thing happened. I'm scared to have a 3rd operation. I think my nasal passages are just fucked to begin with.
do you mouthbreathe a lot?

Can't wait to fix my hairline in a year

This is why i'm afraid of having surgeries man.I cant afford any failure because doing anither surgery is too expensive for my income

OP is dead
Im not.
Just depressed.
My nose got a little bit better. Not so terrible like a few weeks ago. If I lay down for a couple or hours or if is too hot my nose just grows and become deformed. I put on tape to fix it.
But a couple days ago I was waiting for the bus and started raining. I had no umbrella so now I have a cold. Great! Just what I need. A runny nose over a big nose.

Brutal.

My nose is enormous and crooked, but this kind of thing would put me off having a rhinoplasty tbh.

I wouldn't get a rhino because it's pointless. I'm too ugly. It's like entering a dirty kitchen and washing only one dish -- it accomplishes nothing.

Im not.
Just depressed.
My nose got a little bit better. Not so terrible like a few weeks ago. If I lay down for a couple or hours or if is too hot my nose just grows and become deformed. I put on tape to fix it.
But a couple days ago I was waiting for the bus and started raining. I had no umbrella so now I have a cold. Great! Just what I need. A runny nose over a big nose.
Have you noticed a difference in how you are treated by people in general, say maybe even attention from females?

This is why i am too hesitatn to surgery max and swapped over to monk max. Besides the fact taht youth is already gone by this point.

Have you noticed a difference in how you are treated by people in general, say maybe even attention from females?
Yes. But only when I have "good days" thats when I put on tape all evening and all night. So next morning my nose is smooth and pointy. It only last a couple of hours before somthing happens like temperature raising. Also rhinos get your nose oily af. So I need to bloat every hour or so. In general people are kind? Not rude and even some smile here and there.
Rest of the days? Shitty people as always. Even ruder since they stare at my nose and ask what happened. I was very open at the begginig. I would just say I had a rhino because I didnt like my other nose. Now I tell everyone I got a broken nose because a car accident and people understand that so much better.