Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill RHINOPLASTY in about 2 weeks (time to ascend boyos) I am really anxious any RhinoPlasty Cels on this FORUM??????

Incel_Dikshit

Incel_Dikshit

Goodbye
-
How was it? Can you send me pics before and after (blur you're face if you feel the need to do so)? Did you ascend? Did it hurt? Do you regret it?
Anyway let in the comments know if you had any surgery and how you felt after (in general).

I guess you can't be an incel, if nose is your only problem.

I remember some guy from discord who had one done.

It looked alright, like his nose was waaay better, but he still looked incel.

The real red pill is that a rhinoplasty by itself won't make you good looking. The nose isn't important in one's overall looks unless it's comically bad. Normies obsess over "nose jobs" because they're low IQ and don't realize they need Lefort II's with CCW rotation. You probably have a sub optimal maxilla which is why you have a shit nose.

^ what he said. we posted at the same time. I'll Cliffs it for you ....FACIAL HARMONY!!!

Nosejobs don't really work for most men. I bet only 20% have a significantly impactful improvement. Most go from incel to incel. A lot depends not on your nose but the rest of your face. Good nose without a good jawline = SHIT. If life was that easy everyone would just get a nosejob and ascend.

^ what he said. we posted at the same time. I'll Cliffs it for you ....FACIAL HARMONY!!!

Nosejobs don't really work for most men. I bet only 20% have a significantly impactful improvement. Most go from incel to incel. A lot depends not on your nose but the rest of your face. Good nose without a good jawline = SHIT. If life was that easy everyone would just get a nosejob and ascend.

I think most men can benefit from a nose job, but it will not turn an incel to slayer unless you're hilariously deformed. Rhinoplasty should be one of the final surgeries you get.

I think most men can benefit from a nose job, but it will not turn an incel to slayer unless you're hilariously deformed. Rhinoplasty should be one of the final surgeries you get.

Well, in that regard, most men can benefit from a haircut and a shower as well.
Doesn't mean SHIT if they are still incel afterwards.

I hope all goes well and nose comes out great and I would like to see before and after results.

The real red pill is that a rhinoplasty by itself won't make you good looking. The nose isn't important in one's overall looks unless it's comically bad. Normies obsess over "nose jobs" because they're low IQ and don't realize they need Lefort II's with CCW rotation. You probably have a sub optimal maxilla which is why you have a shit nose.

Send me a pic of your before nose.. can't be as bad as mine.
I remember some guy from discord who had one done.

It looked alright, like his nose was waaay better, but he still looked incel.
Was he a curry? I think I might know him.
I guess you can't be an incel, if nose is your only problem.
Cope, I'm a truecel simply because of my nose. It takes away any facial harmony you have.

What if it looks like this?
1390344345_1978501210.jpg

You guys are right, rhinoplasty is the last thing you should consider unless your nose is really deformed or you had an accident or something. Because then it can break your whole face, otherwise it won't.

It's all about bone structure and how your facial lines work out. A beautiful and masculine well refined nose is just the icing on the cake, if your cake is bad to begin with, you should first learn how to make the whole thing more tasteful!

Last edited:
Not a rhinoplasty-cel, but a surgerycel.

Thus far, I am very satisfied at the result of my surgeries.

Next procedures: Braces for my teeth (I know exactly what I want), Jaw surgery (I will have to do a lot of research).

Pro tip: If you're a true incel, then one surgery won't be enough. Don't expect rhinoplasty to fix all your problems, but it's a good start.

PM me if you want more insights regarding looksmaxxing. If I write what I have in mind here, I'll be flagged for "bragging" :p

EDIT: Don't listen to the naysayers, and just do it. Looksmaxx is the ultimate investment for an incel. Way better than spending your money on shitty copes.

Not a rhinoplasty-cel, but a surgerycel.

Thus far, I am very satisfied at the result of my surgeries.

Next procedures: Braces for my teeth (I know exactly what I want), Jaw surgery (I will have to do a lot of research).

Pro tip: If you're a true incel, then one surgery won't be enough. Don't expect rhinoplasty to fix all your problems, but it's a good start.

PM me if you want more insights regarding looksmaxxing. If I write what I have in mind here, I'll be flagged for "bragging" :p

EDIT: Don't listen to the naysayers, and just do it. Looksmaxx is the ultimate investment for an incel. Way better than spending your money on shitty copes.

what surgeries did u get?

what surgeries did u get?

Gynecomastia
5+ years of dental braces with adjustments on a monthly basis. (I was an extreme case of a mouthbreather with teeth going forward waaaaay too much).
Laser for acne scars.

Other forms of looksmax:
Gymcelling

Gynecomastia
5+ years of dental braces with adjustments on a monthly basis. (I was an extreme case of a mouthbreather with teeth going forward waaaaay too much).
Laser for acne scars.

Other forms of looksmax:
Gymcelling

I got the laser stuff too, didnt really get any good results so far though

I am a jew so i obviously had it :lul:

My nose is bad. I could get +1 whit a rhino.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back