Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rhaast the Fakecel and he Hates Ya'll

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

Its over for literally retardedcels :feelsjuice:

I think it's a joke with a bit of truth XD
If you are talking about the part im thinking about ill never talk to you again :feelswhat:

Its over for literally retardedcels :feelsjuice:

Refuge in audacity. Make a Sewers-tier post rife with clearly satirical elements, and how do you know if any of it is real? Sure, the "17.999" part if probably a joke. But what about the rest? Why would you even post this?

Woah, I never thought this retarded faggot could be a fakecel. Totally unexpected.

Also, you posted it on Inceldom Discussion. Now granted, it's too late to mod the actual post, it's lost to time. But we've had people post "I'm a gay person" in Inceldom Discussion and "I'm just kidding" would not have saved them. If you had posted this in Sewers you might've gotten away with it.

And that's really an issue with Sewers. I can say pretty much anything there and probably get away with it because it's just assumed I'm kidding. But how would anyone know for sure? This is why we can't lean on the "I'm kidding" defense. Or at least shouldn't. Because how do we sort out the actual fakecels?

Also, you posted it on Inceldom Discussion. Now granted, it's too late to mod the actual post, it's lost to time. But we've had people post "I'm a gay person" in Inceldom Discussion and "I'm just kidding" would not have saved them. If you had posted this in Sewers you might've gotten away with it.

And that's really an issue with Sewers. I can say pretty much anything there and probably get away with it because it's just assumed I'm kidding. But how would anyone know for sure? This is why we can't lean on the "I'm kidding" defense. Or at least shouldn't. Because how do we sort out the actual fakecels?
Did you watch breaking bad, old friend?

The fact that the dude is on his THIRD ACCOUNT tells you enough about the quality of the user.
Is this photoshopped or did he actually write that? Did it get deleted?

The fact that the dude is on his THIRD ACCOUNT tells you enough about the quality of the user.
Is this photoshopped or did he actually write that? Did it get deleted?
No i posted this and it was posted 2 mins after our hacked admin said that this is a honeypot

do you hate me @Rhaast :cryfeels:

It was a little after my time.
There was this scene in breaking bad (which i posted in the same thread screenshotted by op) in which Walt says shit he doesnt mean so his family could not be prosecuted by the FBI/DEA, i do not have a family tbh which sucks :fuk:.
Great scene tbh and one of my favorites, you should watch breaking bad :feelsokman:

There was this scene in breaking bad (which i posted in the same thread screenshotted by op) in which Walt says shit he doesnt mean so his family could not be prosecuted by the FBI/DEA, i do not have a family tbh which sucks :fuk:.
Great scene tbh and one of my favorites, you should watch breaking bad :feelsokman:
I'm binge-watching it rn.

He should’ve been banned but cuz he’sa cocksucker he’s still here

Tumblr llexoq12iK1qhfmrto1 400

U took the b8

Block that faggot and move on :feelsjuice:

Projecting
Yeah of Course bro lol you are possibly mentally retarded that you can only stay here by sucking the cocks of the mods and literally all the sites most pathetic and toxic users

I might as well come clean too

I want to reveal my true lifestyle for you all, now that the new based mods are allowing it. I am actually a Chadpreet, not a currycel. JFL at you subhumans :smonk::dab: I am above you, in terms of attractiveness but I'm also a millionaire with a house in the Beverly Hills and a Lambo. I came to this site to troll you all, with my girlfriend at my side laughing at all your subhuman posts. After a few threads, we decide to make passionate love in the way which no incel ever can. Lol @ you truecel losers

Permaban for posting gay content?

No i posted this and it was posted 2 mins after our hacked admin said that this is a honeypot
The last time somebody was joking about being chad and fucking girls he was permabanned and you said something along the lines of "you don't make jokes about that on an incel forum". Just once again shows that people get different treatments here. :feelsokman:

Its a joke i get it, but how come we are supposed to see obvious satire while not to see obvious braggings, also JoeBruhcel got banned for nothing.
Rules are rules until they are not.
How do you all continuously fall for this bottom of the barrel bait. It's like people want to be mad
On many things are turned blind eye while someone gets banned just because. If you are closer to a regime youre privileged @FuRed being good example, he is longer in incelosphere so he is more worth than us. Im starting to think some things are playing behind the curtain where definition of an incel is being expanded beyond lookism.

Last edited:
Nothing surprises me now. :incel:

I might as well come clean too

I want to reveal my true lifestyle for you all, now that the new based mods are allowing it. I am actually a Chadpreet, not a currycel. JFL at you subhumans :smonk::dab: I am above you, in terms of attractiveness but I'm also a millionaire with a house in the Beverly Hills and a Lambo. I came to this site to troll you all, with my girlfriend at my side laughing at all your subhuman posts. After a few threads, we decide to make passionate love in the way which no incel ever can. Lol @ you truecel losers
Fellow Gigachad :feelsYall:
The last time somebody was joking about being chad and fucking girls he was permabanned and you said something along the lines of "you don't make jokes about that on an incel forum". Just once again shows that people get different treatments here. :feelsokman:
My post wasnt exactly a joke :feelsjuice:

I think he was joking