Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reviewbrah

• Thread starter Deleted member 6626
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6626

Self-banned
-
If Reviewbrah looksmaxxed and gained some muscle. Could he potentially reach low tier normie level?

@anon ?

I think no,he is truecel.

It's over for him. Only hope is jbwmaxx

If Reviewbrah looksmaxxed and gained some muscle. Could he potentially reach low tier normie level?

@anon ?
His test levels are clearly very low. I don't think he could even gain much muscle natty, at least not enough to make a visual difference in clothes. His facial bones are undeveloped. He's already at low body fat percentage, so gymcucking wouldn't make any difference for his face. I don't think he can be a normie.
He's also going to age like shit, you can just tell. Besides, the line between incel and low tier normie is often blurry and it's mostly subjective. It doesn't really matter anyway. He's completely sexually unattractive and basically invisible to women.

He's a great guy tbh, I like watching him and the way he conducts himself.
But he may be able to ascend, he has great skin and the white genes thing going on with blue eyes.
He could grannymaxx JFL.

He's a great guy tbh, I like watching him and the way he conducts himself.
But he may be able to ascend, he has great skin and the white genes thing going on with blue eyes.
He could grannymaxx JFL.
I like him too. I used to believe that he was coping with food. I guess i wasnt wrong.

If he got on all the drugs and supplements Vince McMahon, Triple H and The Rock are on as well put in the work in the gym as they do as well ate the same clean, healthy and likely high nutrition diet he could become a Chadlite I’d say or even a high tier normie.

Foids will generally forgive an ugly or at least moderately ugly face if the rest of a man’s body is on point ie Vin Diesel being a perfect example of this but I’m also thinking of the guy in here’s post who said he thinks reviewbrah will age like shit which I think could lead to a possible uglifying of his average 7 tier face.

Well even if it does he can still ascend if he does all of what I said above.

Last edited:
He could get hot stacies right now because he's statusmaxxed. Look at his comments. That's just the public shit. I bet there are tons of sluts in his DMs on his social media. They want to be featured as his "gf" on his videos.
Agreed.

He’s fame maxxed so sluts are probably his for the taking.

His problem however is that he’s already admitted on camera or in one of his comment sections to suffering from extreme social anxiety (he explained this is why he never collaborated with JoeysWorldTour, even though many people wanted him to, including Joey, who was all butthurt about them not doing so, but Joey doesn’t know it’s because of Reviewbrah’s mental health issue and so seemed to just assume Reviewbrah was being a dick) so even though all the gold diggers and related narcissistic whores are probably crawling all over eachother to get his attention, in order to get with him as I type, it probably fills him with anxiety based dread and a thousand other worries his mind is likely filling him with.

Alternatively maybe Reviewbrah is a closeted fag or just a fag that perhaps while not officially in the closet would rather prefer to keep any of his relationships with men discrete?

Who knows? I’ve never once heard him mention anyone of any gender being attractive to him.

Perhaps he is asexual?

Run SEA theory. Otherwise, over

Oh no he explained to his fanbase the only reason he didn’t collaborate with Joey was because of his anxiety.

I think he also made it clear he doesn’t have anything against Joey either.

Oh no he explained to his fanbase the only reason he didn’t collaborate with Joey was because of his anxiety.

I think he also made it clear he doesn’t have anything against Joey either.
Who is joey?

He could get hot stacies right now because he's statusmaxxed. Look at his comments. That's just the public shit. I bet there are tons of sluts in his DMs on his social media. They want to be featured as his "gf" on his videos.

He's being polite. He went on ToshO, did an interview for cnn money, etc.
Didn’t he also later say how Tosh ended up being a horrible experience for him and that they used certain content of his later without his permission?

That may of been what helped turn him off to collabs if so.

Also mental illness can have periods where it’s stronger and time periods where it greatly subsides either with or without medication.

Perhaps Brahs anxiety got worse around the time people started requesting the Joey collaboration?

No way for us to know for sure unless someone with access to him reads this and asks him.
Who is joey?
A wonderfully porcine Latino gentleman whom many want to be filled with the “muchacho sauce” of, heh.

He has shit face