Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ReviewBrah is a slayer

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-

-Low T

-Almost androgynous

-Lanky

-Hairless

-0 dimorphism

-Polite, soft spoken, no swag whatsoever

This is exactly what women want in 2018. A soft, "safe" guy that they can have full control of. Do you think a girl would be scared of Reviewbrah? Do you think she would be afraid that he would rape her?

Women can dominate him in bed. Even if he sticks his small albino dick in a femoid's pussy, the femoid will still be in control. The advantage TheReportOfTheWeek is that he is not seen as a man. In women's eyes, man=toxic=bad. He is is perceived as a woman with a dick, which registers as female in women's minds and because they are cryptolesbos, they like him.

lol no, he does have swag and charisma. that said, he's not a big dom masculine guy, so no sex obv

He is a closet incel, nice cope. This guy is unattractive as fuck. He will only get laid through status.

He is a cool guy though, and an entertaining Youtuber.

lol no, he does have swag and charisma. that said, he's not a big dom masculine guy, so no sex obv
lol at the dom/masc meme. That was 10 years ago.

He already fucks a lot of random women in my headcanon. No way he can't be. He is a NT as fuck z level youtube celeb. No way he isn't getting laid. He is too classy to mention it.

Not quite sure I understand this thread? Is it supposed to be ironic?

So you unironically think women like feminine men?
The best looking men have a good combo of masculine and feminine facial features. The new meta is super-feminine kpop guys though tbh.

foids want sub chads to be feminine so they can have full control over them in relationships and chads to be masculine because they desire chad innately and chad being feminine would take that away.

The best looking men have a good combo of masculine and feminine facial features. The new meta is super-feminine kpop guys though tbh.
Don't they? Most couples I see, involve a beta faggot.

anRB1JH.png

vs.

jasonmomoa.jpg

Don't even try to tell me "they would both slay". Masculine men will always mog feminine men. At best they will use the feminine one as betabux (that's not slaying), while a masculine male deep dicks them on the side

anRB1JH.png

vs.

jasonmomoa.jpg

Don't even try to tell me "they would both slay". Masculine men will always mog feminine men. At best they will use the feminine one as betabux (that's not slaying), while a masculine male deep dicks them on the side

We're talking facial features here. Masculine body/frame (and height) will always mog feminine. Facial features need a mix. Too masculine and you look like Zyros.

anRB1JH.png

vs.

jasonmomoa.jpg

Oh yeah, and then why am I outcompeted by reviewbrah looking fags while I am masculine?

Reviewbrah is a pure and good boy. The fact that you get flamed on 4chan of all places for making fun of him is proof enough that Brah is just a good guy.

He is too good for women.

In which part does he talk about slaying?