Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Review of The One Gentleman by Dolce & Gabbana

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
This was my dad's perfume. I found it lying around under the telephone back in 2010-11, barely used. Just from the presentation of the bottle, I knew I'd love it, and I was right. I claimed it for myself, and he never said anything.

Profile:
This is the only perfume that matches my personality so well. It’s almost perfect. It exudes maturity, sophistication, enlightening yet dark and mysterious. There’s a touch of saddness that lingers in the background.

Imagery:
I envision a man in a suit returning from his white-collar job, stepping into his apartment as evening falls and the sun’s last rays scorch the room in a warm, orange glow. He pours himself a drink and sits at a desk facing a window overlooking the city. With a sip, he watches the sun sink below the horizon with a sad but focused expression.

To the world, he is a silent gentleman, admired by all, but he trusts no one. Yet, beneath this composed exterior, he is consumed by unfulfilled passions and emotions that he cannot and will not reveal. Loved by everyone, known by none, this is the essence of The One Gentleman.

IMG 0317

Last edited:
My father just uses brute or old spice

I use Obsession for Men by (((Calvin Klein))).

This was my dad's perfume. I found it lying around under the telephone back in 2010-11, barely used. Just from the presentation of the bottle, I knew I'd love it, and I was right. I claimed it for myself, and he never said anything.

Profile:
This is the only perfume that matches my personality so well. It’s almost perfect. It exudes maturity, sophistication, enlightening yet dark and mysterious. There’s a touch of saddness that lingers in the background.

Imagery:
I envision a man returning from his white-collar job, stepping into his apartment as evening falls and the sun’s last rays scorch the room in a warm, orange glow. He pours himself a drink and sits at a desk facing a window overlooking the city. With a sip, he watches the sun sink below the horizon with a sad but focused expression.

To the world, he is a silent gentleman, admired by all, but he trusts no one. Yet, beneath this composed exterior, he is consumed by unfulfilled passions and emotions that he cannot and will not reveal. Loved by everyone, known by none, this is the essence of The One Gentleman.

View attachment 1177507
You should write for the J. Peterman catalogue.

Try Ysl Y brah

well appreciated post. i dont use cologne much, is it worth getting into?

well appreciated post. i dont use cologne much, is it worth getting into?
I think it's good to have at least one. But don't fall into the consooooooomer trap and start purchasing 10-20. One is enough

IMG 0320