Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Review of the BBC(uck) "Inside The Secret World of Incels" Documentary

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
First of all i'd like to point out that in the first minutes they show ER and try to show that we're dangerous terrorists even the music is creepy

the researcher for "online incel mysoginy" is a femoid (ofc why not this won't be one sided definetly) she appears to be an SJW

they show a lot of memes about ER, the "incel" in the mask makes a valid point "if Er would not get bullied by femoids, the he wouldn't kill people" apparently he's a catfisher/chadfisher and posts videos online (never seen one) so he's probably a fake but the videos are massive lifefuel, that incel makes pretty good points

the next "incel" is a soyboy with a bad voice and he's coping with dogs, he's a bluepilled unsuccessfull cuck because he says "whenever i see couples walking, i feel happy for them but at the same time i feel like i'm so alone" basically either a cuck or hard bluepill or both

2 posts pop up that make fun of @knajjd on incelistan
Now the cuck says "i will show you the darker side of forums, Incels.is" basically he says that we encourage rape we worship ER and that we're indoctrinating people

in the next minutes we see a femoid lurking our forums and she looks disturbed, good job boys you deserve a medal keep it up
the femoid then bitches about an incel memeing alek minassian

then mr. irelandcel shows up says he had opportunities so he's a volcel also he's ripped so basically volcel to the max or just a mentalcel, also he's bluepilled AF and copes by videoblogging himself

catfishcel comes back tbh starting to like him a lot i'd get along with him especially after he said on tv that "females are not people"

Later he just says he had a gf but she treated him like shit and she got a restraining order on him so basically he couldn't handle being a cuck and started to catfish (at least he has common sense)

Soycel comes back basically an unfulfilled cuck that socializes but cannot find a foid to betabuxx he's still awkward as fuck

at the end the ireland volcel gets a gf on a dating site also LMAO @ them saying his "gf" is a hugless virgin, someone please fucking hold me because i'm gonna strangle irelandcel here for being so bluepilled, SHE IS TRYING TO GET YOU TO BETABUXX WHY DON'T YOU SEE IT!?

at the end i only respect that catfisher(if he's real ofc) for breaking free from cuckism and becoming a chadfisher

also @universallyabhorred @superighteous you're in there aswell and you're being called violent people.

honestly i expected this to be more one sided but i came for the review but stayed for catfishcel because he's redpilled af

Last edited:
Well, I also thought it would be more one-sided, that's why I didn't even watched. Maybe I'll watch it too in honor of catfishcel.

First of all i'd like to point out that in the first minutes they show ER and try to show that we're dangerous terrorists even the music is creepy

the researcher for "online incel mysoginy" is a femoid (ofc why not this won't be one sided definetly) she appears to be an SJW

they show a lot of memes about ER, the "incel" in the mask makes a valid point "if Er would not get bullied by femoids, the he wouldn't kill people" apparently he's a catfisher/chadfisher and posts videos online (never seen one) so he's probably a fake but the videos are massive lifefuel, that incel makes pretty good points

the next "incel" is a soyboy with a bad voice and he's coping with dogs, he's a bluepilled unsuccessfull cuck because he says "whenever i see couples walking, i feel happy for them but at the same time i feel like i'm so alone" basically either a cuck or hard bluepill or both

2 posts pop up that make fun of @knajjd on incelistan
Now the cuck says "i will show you the darker side of forums, Incels.is" basically he says that we encourage rape we worship ER and that we're indoctrinating people

in the next minutes we see a femoid lurking our forums and she looks disturbed, good job boys you deserve a medal keep it up
the femoid then bitches about an incel memeing alek minassian

then mr. irelandcel shows up says he had opportunities so he's a volcel also he's ripped so basically volcel to the max or just a mentalcel, also he's bluepilled AF and copes by videoblogging himself

catfishcel comes back tbh starting to like him a lot i'd get along with him especially after he said on tv that "females are not people"

Later he just says he had a gf but she treated him like shit and she got a restraining order on him so basically he couldn't handle being a cuck and started to catfish (at least he has common sense)

Soycel comes back basically an unfulfilled cuck that socializes but cannot find a foid to betabuxx he's still awkward as fuck

at the end the ireland volcel gets a gf on a dating site also LMAO @ them saying his "gf" is a hugless virgin, someone please fucking hold me because i'm gonna strangle irelandcel here for being so bluepilled, SHE IS TRYING TO GET YOU TO BETABUXX WHY DON'T YOU SEE IT!?

at the end i only respect that catfisher(if he's real ofc) for breaking free from cuckism and becoming a chadfisher

also @universallyabhorred @superighteous you're in there aswell and you're being called violent people.

honestly i expected this to be more one sided but i came for the review but stayed for catfishcel because he's redpilled af

Dude, that’s @catfishman23 - one of the most prominent posters on this board up until a few months ago.

boio this is boring as fuck noway normies look @ this shit

They didn't even use an edgy post, that one has nothing to do with violence.

I only watched the catfishman part.