Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reverse raped men who have been raped by women

I CHOOSE THE BEAR

i hate men who get raped because they were lucky enough for a woman to think they were hot enough to be rape-able

Last edited:
I wanna get raped by a hot milf

I want to be a man women lust so much after that they are raping him ...

But it still depends. I don't want to get pegged, it has to be "made to penetrate" and with that, I mean penis-in-vagina.

(And I know I cannot choose anything in an actual rape scenario)

It ain't rape if you cum

the men that complain about getting "raped" by a hot milf are just humble braggers. total humble bragger death

That's One of my biggest sexual fantasies :feelskek:
:feelskek: Glad I’m not the only one. I had such a crush on my 6th grade English teacher. She was around 40, had a Stacy face, thick figure, and always wore high heels.

:feelskek: Glad I’m not the only one. I had such a crush on my 6th grade English teacher. She was around 40, had a Stacy face, thick figure, and always wore high heels.
Want some milf to drug me so I wake up with my wrists & ankles tied up then she rides me cock super fast :feelskek:

Want some milf to drug me so I wake up with my wrists & ankles tied up then she rides me cock super fast :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: That’s hilarious. In my case, I’d want to be the one to tie her up and take control of her

I CHOOSE THE BEAR
Wave Hello GIF

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: That’s hilarious. In my case, I’d want to be the one to tie her up and take control of her
I'm so low T that I can't imagine myself being dominant during sex :feelskek:

Rape (defined as nonconsesual heterosexual intercourse) isn't even that bad. If a girl drugged me and then had sex with me I wouldn't even care. Well... I'd care about stds but thats always an issue when having sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back