Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Reverse Flash: Incel icon or not?

• Thread starter caineturbat2003
  • Start date
caineturbat2003

caineturbat2003

Reverse Incel
★★★★
So basically he falls in love with this news reporter stacy.
3014486-firstsight.png

He confesses his love to her, but she rejects him and, as his last resort, tries to seduce her to see if that would work on her. She's creeped out and disgusted by his action that she runs away from this guy (pretty much what would happen to most of us if we tried that with our individual oneitises, though he was lucky she didn't call the cops on him for rApE).

But it's not over yet, my brocels. His future self goes back in time, shakes her so fast that causes her to have brain damage that ultimately leads to her never becoming a news reporter and his oneitis. This is some ER type shit right there. :lul:

3014488-youdonegoofed.png

What do you guys think? Incel or not? Personally he gives me ER vibes.

Last edited:
Nah he's too gay for Barry.

Reverse Flash is probably the most popular incel villain ever, and normies don't even realise it.
I hope James Gunn doesn't take that part away from the character. He's extremely based.

3014486-firstsight.png

He confesses his love to her, but she rejects him and, as his last resort, tries to seduce her to see if that would work on her. She's creeped out and disgusted by his action that she runs away from this guy (pretty much what would happen to most of us if we tried that with our individual oneitises, though he was lucky she didn't call the cops on him for rApE).

But it's not over yet, my brocels. His future self goes back in time, shakes her so fast that causes her to have brain damage that ultimately leads to her never becoming a news reporter and his oneitis. This is some ER type shit right there. :lul:

lol she still would be chad only

Reverse Flash is probably the most popular incel villain ever, and normies don't even realise it.
I hope James Gunn doesn't take that part away from the character. He's extremely based.
yeah, i also like the petty shit he does to ruin barry's childhood (though i understand his position considering his only idol ruined his hero career, i prob would have done the same thing)

lol she still would be chad only
now that i have re-read the second pannel, the curse that she mentioned was just eobard killing off competition yet she still rejected him :lul::lul::lul:

brutal stuff bro :feelsbadman:

Nah he's too gay for Barry.
It was me Barry! I jerked you off at superspeed so you looked like you came at a woman’s touch!

I mean the guy is at least a super fast speedster. I could think of a few things to do after my oneitis rejected me recently.

I mean the guy is at least a super fast speedster. I could think of a few things to do after my oneitis rejected me recently.
true, but if the writers went in that direction, it would cause public outrage cause normies are normies, maybe he did that but wasnt displayed in the comic

true, but if the writers went in that direction, it would cause public outrage cause normies are normies, maybe he did that but wasnt displayed in the comic
You're right. Knowing reverse flash, it wouldn't be out of character for him

He's pretty based

I'm not into capeshit but i think Dr Psycho fits more tbh. He's an ugly turbomanlet who hates all women
doctor_psycho_004.jpg

His backstory is literally just him getting cucked by Chad and going ER as revenge:
Doctor Psycho, known as Cyril Psycho was revealed in flashback to have been a medical student who was frequently humiliated by his peers. He discovered that his fiancée Marva Jane Gray was in love with college athletic champion Ben Bradley. Bradley removed him as a rival for Marva's affections by stealing $125,000 worth of radium from the college lab and hunching down in disguise so that Marva would think she saw her diminutive fiancé as the culprit.

Convicted on the basis of Marva's testimony, Psycho seethed behind bars for years, planning his revenge while developing an intense hatred of all women. Upon his release, he tortured and killed Bradley, who falsely confessed that Marva was his willing accomplice. Psycho then kidnapped and tortured Marva, hypnotically compelling her to marry him, and then subjecting her to daily occult experiments.

Last edited:
3014486-firstsight.png

Reserve flash was a genetic modifed person he is not a incel just a dude that needs to lower standards

Does he run backward?