Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment reverse dog-pill : the bitch-pill for incel ascendance?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Knowing foids find sexual fulfillment with their mass fucking of dogs makes me feel a moral obligation to consider fucking bitches to balance things out. I say bitch because it is obviously unethical to have sex with a female dog who is NOT in heat.

I've been looking at "feral" style (non-humanoid, less-anthropomorphic) "furry" to try and get in the mood.

So far I'm in the mindset that I could fuck Daisie from Fox and the Hound 2 based on some decent inspirational artwork I've seen. So that I don't need to NSFW-tag this thread or hide the images behind spoilers, I have gone to the effort of self-censoring via incel-logo-mascot guy so that you don't have to look at potentially repulsive parts.

Daisy1
Daisy2
Daisy3
Daisy4
Daisy5
Daisy6

I'm having trouble getting over the final hump though, because Daisy still has very human-like facial expressions. Real dogs don't, and so I'm still not attracted enough to them to fuck them.

I'm not entirely sure why though because there are masked characters I'd be fine fucking even though they don't have visible human facial expressions. For example: Evileye and Entoma from Overlord:

EvilEye and Entoma

So it occurs to me that perhaps the problem is not so much the absence of human facial expressions but merely the presence of dog ones that fucks it up. I guess I just associate the look of a dog with disgust/stupidity so it needs to be obscured somehow.

I noticed a lot of people are giving their masks breathing masks to stop them spreading COVID-19 so would that be enough? It doesn't cover the whole face but I think maybe the most repulsive thing about IRL dogs is how their snouts look. They don't resemble a smile like how Daisy's is, there's visible teeth and gingivitis and shit, they don't make cute expressions like Daisy so I may as well have them wear a mask right?

I was going to post an example but one thing bothered me is I can't tell from casual googling what is a male dog and what is a female dog.

I'm thinking that might be one of the issues here. You can tell from animation what is female and male pretty easily because artists subtly put in features like big eyelashes or human-looking hair... but with actual dogs male/female heads all seem to look the same to me.

Maybe that's why it doesn't work, psychologically? Like it just feels homo because bitch/Ace heads just seem the same? It's not a problem with foids since foids are naturally more bisexually inclined than we are so they don't care if a female dog head looks like a male dog head or vice versa.

Oh well, I guess I can just throw it on the waifu pile. I am at least satisfied that I am open-minded and high-effort enough to do the mental experiment for maximum cope even if it failed. TBH it seems like many of you are too closeminded to do anything but scream 'degen'. Do you even understand the depths of loneliness that will come when you reach wizardhood, apprentices?

I would fuck that animated dog, but not a real dog

I would fuck that animated dog, but not a real dog
Yeah! I get pissed off when we acknowledge this and people scream that we want to fuck animals.

That's the problem: I wish it were that easy but I actually don't want to.

If it were that simple we would be ascending long before the advent of robot wives.

Obviously there are some guys who make this work, so what's the difference here? Am I higher-IQ? Or am I just arrogant/prejudiced/racist?

Men don't fuck dogs. You are convoluting the dogpill.

Yes there are some, but they are mentally unstable men.

But a 100% of normal women will fuck dogs or at least engage in some form of sexual act with dogs if the situation demands.

Yeah! I get pissed off when we acknowledge this and people scream that we want to fuck animals.

That's the problem: I wish it were that easy but I actually don't want to.

If it were that simple we would be ascending long before the advent of robot wives.

Obviously there are some guys who make this work, so what's the difference here? Am I higher-IQ? Or am I just arrogant/prejudiced/racist?
You're High IQ, there is a limit to hornyness

Men don't fuck dogs.
You are convoluting the dogpill.
The the title REVERSE-dogpill.

Yes there are some, but they are mentally unstable men.
I don't know, it feels like the logical way to cope, so I'm beginning to wonder if I'm actually mentally unstable for NOT wanting to fuck a bitch.

Maybe the bitch-fuckers are somehow enlightened in a way I can't understand.

I don't know if it's about viewing dogs more like how we view humans (anthropomorphizing them) or maybe just becoming so blackpilled that women are anti-anthropomorphized as being equal in value to any other female mammal?

A big aspect of why we want to fuck the toon dog is the idea that she speaks english to us and can communicate ideas. I somehow recognize this even though I haven't seen her film (FATH2) mostly because I've seen similar bitches in other works (ie Sasha in All Dogs Go to Heaven 2) so I just instinctively recognize that sentient/sapient "this dogs speak english" look in an illustration.

We don't get that kind of feeling from IRL dogs...

At the same time though, we shouldn't get that feeling from foreign foids who don't speak English. They too are unable to communciate ideas in our language so communication would have to happen on a more basic level relying on body language.

That doesn't mean a foid is without language though. She may have a native one. So perhaps the way bitch-fuckers cope is by imagining the hypothetical pseudo-language dogs have via scents/barking?

When it comes to humans, I would actually fuck a deaf-mute who had no language skills whatsoever, relying purely on body language, so maybe that is the place to begin when it comes to opening our hearts to all potential opportunities?

It's tough for me because I think most goat-fuckers and the like are non-romantics who just want to jam their dick into a hole, but that repulses me. I want to feel a connection with a foid, but I've never felt the kind of romantic connection with a dog foid the way I want to connect with a human foid.

Maybe part of the problem is that the only dog foids I've lived with were all spayed so NEVER in heat so they're just naturally non-horny and asexual-seeming? Maybe if a bitch was constantly rubbing her snatch on me or something I'd have a different perspective? Dunno. It's still a mystery.

Part of the reason I jump to thinking of weird shit like dolphins/lionesses/chimps is they're so inaccessible I can just write it off like "maybe it would hypothetically work but I'll never know" whereas with dog foids I pretty much already gave up "naw this will never do it for me" but then maybe it's because they were all sexually mutilated by having their ovaries cut out.

That's pretty barbaric come to think of it. But that should just make me empathize with them and feel more emotionally connected... and maybe I do, but not in a romantic/sexual way. Kind of like how foids in harems probably related to eunuchs.

@Wizard32, you're like the interior of a hippie's van.

men would fuck dogs cuz women won't fuck men

I don't know, it feels like the logical way to cope,

Stop right there buddy boyo. This is how people start to pollute their mind.

so I'm beginning to wonder if I'm actually mentally unstable for NOT wanting to fuck a bitch.

Nope, you are not mentally unstable, you are completely fine.

None of it is your fault.

I didn't read the rest cuz I know where you are going.

No, men don't fuck dogs on their own volition. If they do, society makes them to.

didn't read but kitsune girls are always an option

Damn, it doesn't look like I replied to your thread but it feels familiar. Occasionally I have read threads and plan to reply to them but my internet has crashed so I can't submit and I end up forgetting to reply to them.

I must have subconciously remembered reading the reverse DP term from you last month. It didn't really feel like I was making it up, like it was just a standard concept of inversion.

Stop right there buddy boyo.
This is how people start to pollute their mind.
How? I can't merely reject thinking just because it's unpopular, I have to rationalize it out.

Nope, you are not mentally unstable, you are completely fine.
Naw, there's no such thing as complete stability/fineness, it's an illusion.

men don't fuck dogs on their own volition. If they do, society makes them to.
I don't think so, it looks pretty voluntary from what I've seen online, not to mention the goat-fucking nigger pics I've seen.

I mean yes these guys are probably deprived or abused by foids to inspire them to look for alternatives, but I don't really view such neglect as "making" someone cope with a SPECIFIC alternative.

How? I can't merely reject thinking just because it's unpopular, I have to rationalize it out.

It's not about popularity. If you feel uncomfortable thinking about fucking a dog, then you need to stop thinking about it immediately. If you keep thinking about it, at some point, we will stop feeling anything and you will feel "may be it's okay?" or "fuck it, I'm gonna do it".

This is exactly how faggotry and other sexual degenerate mindset evolves.

Naw, there's no such thing as complete stability/fineness, it's an illusion.

Whatever, doesn't matter. Dissidents and non-NPCs were always portrayed as mentally ill. Metal fitness is subjective.

I don't think so, it looks pretty voluntary from what I've seen online, not to mention the goat-fucking nigger pics I've seen.

You don't know it. You never met or talked to that goat-fucker guy.

If you feel uncomfortable thinking about fucking a dog, then you need to stop thinking about it immediately.
Why should there be an imperative to immediately stop thinking about something which makes us uncomfortable?

I'm uncomfortable imagining a mohel sucking a baby's cock but I don't force myself to stop thinking about it, because it's a dark reality I should be forever mindful of, one of the leading evidences we live in a clown world is how we venerate these babycock-suckers.

If you keep thinking about it, at some point, we will stop feeling anything and you will feel "may be it's okay?" or "fuck it, I'm gonna do it".

This is exactly how faggotry and other sexual degenerate mindset evolves.
I don't agree with your proposal.

I'm quite confident for example that I could force myself nightly to think about eating feces but that it will never become appealing to me.

Just because I might potentially feel less disgusted by it over time doesn't mean it would go full circle and seem sexy.

You don't know it. You never met or talked to that goat-fucker guy.
I guess it's possible they threatened him at gunpoint to fuck that goat but then how did he get his dick hard?

Why should there be an imperative to immediately stop thinking about something which makes us uncomfortable?

See around yourself. That's why.

I'm uncomfortable imagining a mohel sucking a baby's cock but I don't force myself to stop thinking about it, because it's a dark reality I should be forever mindful of, one of the leading evidences we live in a clown world is how we venerate these babycock-suckers.

I don't think you will see mohels sucking baby cock every day. I don't find any point thinking about that. There are some Papua New Guineans eat human meat, but it does not mean you need to keep thinking about it.

See around yourself. That's why.
That's not an argument.

There are plenty of 'uncomfortable things' we could probably agree on as being good, like learning to lift heavy shit or wield a gun.

I don't think you will see mohels sucking baby cock every day.
I don't find any point thinking about that.
You don't see it because they do it in private synagogue ceremonies which very rarely get video/photograph but it happens to all their young and they pressure some version of it on the goyim ever since the romans started killing them for sucking off their baby slave children.

There are some Papua New Guineans eat human meat, but it does not mean you need to keep thinking about it.
The PNG are not infiltrating my society and shaping feminism/replacement.