Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reverse betabux.

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
This is only reserved for the top tier chads, my brother just received £1000 from a foid as a birthday present, she isn’t even rich yet she decided to waste half of her wage on him. The worst thing is that he’s friend zoned her multiple times.

“women don’t thirst or chase men bro! :soy:“ keep coping, theres women throwing money at their chad oneitis’s while we rot on .co

Source 1

I need a foid to betabuxx me, so the suicide-fuel wageslaving finally stops

meeks got thousands within the first day of him going viral. That interview he did with that one roastie was suifuel

Chad always wins

chad = easy mode

having a chad brother = suifuel

How brutal that blackpill shit must be

This also happens to white normies who JBWmaxx in Asia. Noodlewhores will literally spend all their money for just a crumb of that white dick. Ragefuel tbh.

Another Chad privilege spotted.

The word for this is called "Beckybux".

Chads do it all the time. My dad is almost 60 and a subhuman and his gf is in her late 40's-50's, because he is somewhat well known among the brain fried boomers in my area because he played in bands, he was able to beckybux. He was just really Low IQ and didn't take full advantage of it when he had a rich gf before his current normie gf.

Reverse betabuxx mostly happens between grannies and chads.

britney-spears-sam-asghari-2.jpg

she'd give the other half if he asked

Having a chad brother is the biggest suifuel

That's fucking insane.