Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel (Revengefuel) femoid gets sperm donation from 6 foot attractive chad and receives a midget

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[KekFuel]

Damn. Shut down the whole sperm bank just because of 1 midget, why don't ya. :feelskek: :lul:

Sadly, her kid's gonna end up in an orphanage

M
Sadly, her kid's gonna end up in an orphanage
Meanwhile shes prob those pro choice whores who are all against putting kids up for adoption
I can just sense the hypocrisy now

@BlkPillPres It's just as you planned and predicted years ago, old friend. We should all play a hand in infiltrating normie spaces. It's the only way.

I guarantee you the dwarfism came from her genes. Just lol at women.

I guess the baby had a bad personality

@BlkPillPres It's just as you planned and predicted years ago, old friend. We should all play a hand in infiltrating normie spaces. It's the only way.

JFL indeed, I've often referred to this as "The Ultimate ER", and if there was a sperm bank at my country I would already be working there replacing samples with my own, this is the most effective means of revenge an incel can do

I have talked about and advocated for this a lot of times before, glad to see it has crossed someone elses mind, this is way better than any mass shooting, because it has unchangable long term effects that are exponential. Do one mass shooting and you kill a few normies, impregnate a few 100 women with "incel genetics" and sit back with popcorn and watch the rate of mass shootings go up in the next few decades. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL indeed, I've often referred to this as "The Ultimate ER", and if there was a sperm bank at my country I would already be working there replacing samples with my own, this is the most effective means of revenge an incel can do
would u really want hundreds of your genetic spawns running around tho

would u really want hundreds of your genetic spawns running around tho

Yes, because its a giant fuck you to mother nature, also there's genetic recombination at play, if I have 100 children, at least 1 of them will be Chad, the only way all of your male children would be incels is if you had some extreme genetic fuckery, and I don't really have anything that's genetic

I'm just short, very dark skinned, and the trait that makes me the the least attractive to my race (intelligence) is actually a perk when you think about it, women just don't like the perk when its coming from an unattractive man

Heh, she shouldn't give up on her child so quickly.

Maybe he'll grow up to be a real Chadly midget stud? Think Tyrion Lannister/Peter Dinklage. :p:chad:

"Looks don't matter, you deserve to be happy no matter how you were born! Anyway I want a 6 ft Chad baby please, teehee etc." *gives birth to midget* "EXCUSE ME THIS BABY IS DEFECTIVE"

I guarantee you the dwarfism came from her genes. Just lol at women.

Achondroplasia comes from mutations in the FGFR3 gene. The mutated allele is autosomal dominant, so it didn't "come from her genes", because if she really did carry it, it would be evident. It probably didn't come from his genes either.

It just mutated during early development, which happens to one every 27k individuals. Literally lost the genetic lottery. Big oof.

Achondroplasia comes from mutations in the FGFR3 gene. The mutated allele is autosomal dominant, so it didn't "come from her genes", because if she really did carry did, it would be evident.

It just mutated during early development, which happens to one every 27k individuals. Literally lost the genetic lottery. Big oof.
I stand corrected. High iq and genepilled.
ObamaNotBad.jpg

"Looks don't matter, you deserve to be happy no matter how you were born! Anyway I want a 6 ft Chad baby please, teehee etc." *gives birth to midget* "EXCUSE ME THIS BABY IS DEFECTIVE"

Achondroplasia comes from mutations in the FGFR3 gene. The mutated allele is autosomal dominant, so it didn't "come from her genes", because if she really did carry it, it would be evident. It probably didn't come from his genes either.

Hello medical professional?

I stand corrected. High iq and genepilled.
ObamaNotBad.jpg

Thanks.

Oh, I think I should add that there is a positive correlation between increasing maternal age and the probability of genetic, chromosomal, and birth defects. The foid in this case is in her 40s. :lul:
Hello medical professional?

I am not a medical professional. I just took a bunch of online courses and interned in a stem cell lab for a while. Are you a medical professional?

Tenor

SERVES YOU RIGHT!!!!

:fire::fire::feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :fire::fire:

She’d rather play the victim than accept that her old age fucked her child

I am not a medical professional. I just took a bunch of online courses and interned in a stem cell lab for a while. Are you a medical professional?
Med student. Do you work?

hope that baby grows up and gives that ungrateful foid mom a good solid kick to the cunt.