Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Revenge (quest #2)

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
"So, I guess this is it" You think to yourself as you adjust the noose around your neck. Scenes from your life replay in front of your eyes. Scenes you want to forget.

"FUCK IT!" You scream as you take a dive, gasping for air.

Blackout.

You are awoken by the sound of someone chuckling. You realize you are laying on the floor. Raising your head up, you see a young man covered in blood on your bed.

"God, you are pathetic. To go like that, without revenge. Betas like you disgust me". Man said with a sly smile

"Who are you and what do you want?" You sternly ask.

"Name's Elliot. I just came here from the afterlife to witness your death and offer you an interesting opportunity". Man continued

"You see, you are dead now. Died before getting revenge on people who made you do this. I wish to help you. I shall bring you back to this earth in the form of a powerful vengeful spirit so you can redeem yourself. That is, if you want" Elliot finished

You....

1. Accept the offer
2.Decline the offer
3.Ask for more information
4.Fill in

3. Ask for more information
There's always strings attached

Disgust me part was heard in my mind with elliots voice

3. Ask for more information
There's always strings attached
I'll take this one if you lads don't mind

--‐---------------------------------------

"So, what's the catch?" I asked Elliot and stood up, facing him.

"Oh well, I knew you would ask. This is more of a... favour then an order, but I would like if you would kill someone for me too." He said hopefully

"Who is it that needs to die?" I asked

"Her name is Soumaya Akaaboune. That's all you need to know. Once you become a vengeful spirit, you will become clairvoyant and knkw where to find her." Elliot said

"Oh yeah. I am sorry I forgot something so important. If you accept, no afterlife for you. Once you are done with revenge, I shall dispatch you into @Nothingness" Elliot finished and gazed deeply into your soul

You...

1.Accept
2.Decline
3.Fill in

So ER just confirmed there is an afterlife, I'm gonna have to go ahead and logically decline, I want my virgin JBs in heaven

So ER just confirmed there is an afterlife, I'm gonna have to go ahead and logically decline, I want my virgin JBs in heaven
OK, we will wait for more votes.

Fuck yeah I'd accept the offer. I'd finally get a taste of justice.

im too low iq for quests

"So, I guess this is it" You think to yourself as you adjust the noose around your neck. Scenes from your life replay in front of your eyes. Scenes you want to forget.

"FUCK IT!" You scream as you take a dive, gasping for air.

Blackout.

You are awoken by the sound of someone chuckling. You realize you are laying on the floor. Raising your head up, you see a young man covered in blood on your bed.

"God, you are pathetic. To go like that, without revenge. Betas like you disgust me". Man said with a sly smile

"Who are you and what do you want?" You sternly ask.

"Name's Elliot. I just came here from the afterlife to witness your death and offer you an interesting opportunity". Man continued

"You see, you are dead now. Died before getting revenge on people who made you do this. I wish to help you. I shall bring you back to this earth in the form of a powerful vengeful spirit so you can redeem yourself. That is, if you want" Elliot finished

You....

1. Accept the offer
2.Decline the offer
3.Ask for more information
4.Fill in

I'll take this one if you lads don't mind

--‐---------------------------------------

"So, what's the catch?" I asked Elliot and stood up, facing him.

"Oh well, I knew you would ask. This is more of a... favour then an order, but I would like if you would kill someone for me too." He said hopefully

"Who is it that needs to die?" I asked

"Her name is Soumaya Akaaboune. That's all you need to know. Once you become a vengeful spirit, you will become clairvoyant and knkw where to find her." Elliot said

"Oh yeah. I am sorry I forgot something so important. If you accept, no afterlife for you. Once you are done with revenge, I shall dispatch you into @Nothingness" Elliot finished and gazed deeply into your soul

You...

1.Accept
2.Decline
3.Fill in
decline

2....I'm dead already and there's no point in going back. I'd rather it all just be finished and done once and for all.

Ellliot is an icon, but he’s one of the last people one should take mass shooting advice from

Where is the part 1 OP? Couldnt find it.

"No. I don't want to do that, Elliot. It's not worth it. I want to experience the afterlife. Fuck this earth and everything in it." You say.

"You weak, pathetic, disgusting dog. I offered you power to bring forth horrible revenge on people who wronged you, yet you, like a cowardly dog refused it." Elliot roared in a demonic voice as he kicks you in the guts.

You fall to the floor, withering in pain

"You think this afterlife is something good? Exciting? It is not, you disgusting mongrel. It is an ethernity spent between tortured withered souls like yourself. Weaklings who gave up like you. Alas, I can't change your mind. If that's what you want, follow me and I shall bring you there" Elliot exclaimed and started walking out of your room.

You...

1. Stand up and follow him
2. Change your mind
3. Attack him back
4. Fill in

---------------------

Really sorry for the delay lads I fell asleep.
Where is the part 1 OP? Couldnt find it.
Just find it in my posts in offtopic. These two parts are not connected though.

I'll serve ER and become a supreme gentleman

1. Revenge will be sweeter than any woman

"No. I don't want to do that, Elliot. It's not worth it. I want to experience the afterlife. Fuck this earth and everything in it." You say.

"You weak, pathetic, disgusting dog. I offered you power to bring forth horrible revenge on people who wronged you, yet you, like a cowardly dog refused it." Elliot roared in a demonic voice as he kicks you in the guts.

You fall to the floor, withering in pain

"You think this afterlife is something good? Exciting? It is not, you disgusting mongrel. It is an ethernity spent between tortured withered souls like yourself. Weaklings who gave up like you. Alas, I can't change your mind. If that's what you want, follow me and I shall bring you there" Elliot exclaimed and started walking out of your room.

You...

1. Stand up and follow him
2. Change your mind
3. Attack him back
4. Fill in

---------------------

Really sorry for the delay lads I fell asleep.

Just find it in my posts in offtopic. These two parts are not connected though.