Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Revenge for being bullied

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
Have you ever considered it? If yes, do you want to do something brutal? Any plans or do you just imagine this and do nothing?

When I was a kid, I thought that my bullies will end up in a worse position than me (grades, lower education) and revenge would be pointless. Oh boy, I was so wrong.

I still keep having thoughts that maybe I should do some stupid shit like find them and make their "life somehow harder" (in minecraft)

They made me suffer and laughed at me for being born the way I am and I have no way to get this "justice" thing that everyone talks about.

It requires huge effort. I wanna do it by vandalsing their property but then i have to go out of my basement and if i am.caught i have to pay fine and will be thrown to prison.

Yeah I used to have those fantasies. Not make their lives harder but more like off them in their sleeps.
When I was a kid, I thought that my bullies will end up in a worse position than me (grades, lower education) and revenge would be pointless. Oh boy, I was so wrong.
Same shit, I thought careermogging them would give some solace. But that didn't happen. Still stings to think some of them careermog me on top of everything else

tbh i regret not caving in some spics skull back when i had the chance
he had a tiny little frame
i would have loved to brutally humiliate him in front of his gf

Last edited:
They say success is the best revenge.

Bullying

It's very rare that someone tries to avenge some injustice they were subjected to. No one kills their bullies or cops who killed their loved ones or their rapist or the president that bombed their country. Maybe being victimized turns you into a pussy.

Have you ever considered it? If yes, do you want to do something brutal? Any plans or do you just imagine this and do nothing?

I still keep having thoughts that maybe I should do some stupid shit like find them and make their "life somehow harder" (in minecraft)

They made me suffer and laughed at me for being born the way I am and I have no way to get this "justice" thing that everyone talks about.

he is not

yes i have quite lot such fantasies, it's very satisfying to do i guess
i know he's not an fbi agent, just a joke, i fantasize about this stuff too. but the "Have you ever considered it? If yes, do you want to do something brutal? Any plans or do you just imagine this and do nothing?" is something an fbi agent would ask ngl.

View attachment 449414
It's very rare that someone tries to avenge some injustice they were subjected to. No one kills their bullies or cops who killed their loved ones or their rapist or the president that bombed their country. Maybe being victimized turns you into a pussy.
It's over

i know he's not an fbi agent, just a joke, i fantasize about this stuff too. but the "Have you ever considered it? If yes, do you want to do something brutal? Any plans or do you just imagine this and do nothing?" is something an fbi agent would ask ngl.
wish that i lived in fantasy world like main protag of shonen but always give up on this on such fantasies, they were evil but wish that i didn't have schizo autism and just be happy with my girlfriend and make family with her

wish that i lived in fantasy world like main protag of shonen but always give up on this on such fantasies, they were evil but wish that i didn't have schizo autism and just be happy with my girlfriend and make family with her
i do something similar, i often think portions of a story out in my head while i'm laying in bed. then i check my phone and i spent 4 hours doing it. i've considered writing/drawing them out, sounds like a good cope.

and are you a schizo AND an autist?

i do something similar, i often think portions of a story out in my head while i'm laying in bed. then i check my phone and i spent 4 hours doing it. i've considered writing/drawing them out, sounds like a good cope.

and are you a schizo AND an autist?
yes, both diagnosed life sucks

Then just kill them. They don't deserve to live for what they done to you. Make them suffer.

I fought more with girls than with men in my Life. Women are natural bullies
Then just kill them. They don't deserve to live for what they done to you. Make them suffer.
Based

it never even started.
yes life sucks for me, schizo kicked probably when i was socially isolated being bullied heavily by peers, i dreamed heavily about girlfriend during middle school and high school only what i got was schizo which appeared at 19

from which country you are from |? you said that you have light blonde hair, sweden or norway ? i have blonde hair too but i'm from poland

Last edited:
yes life sucks for me, schizo kicked probably when i was socially isolated being bullied heavily by peers, i dreamed heavily about girlfriend during middle school and high school only what i got was schizo which appeared at 19

from which country you are from |? you said that you have light blonde hair, sweden or norway ? i have blonde hair too but i'm from poland
haha i wish i was swedish, i'm american, and in typical amerimutt fashion i have a bunch of random european ethnicities mixed in. i'm roughly a third lithuanian, so i usually just identify with that, since nothing else is even above half a quarter. from what i know there was tensions between poland and lithuania over vilinius in the interwar period? and some other areas too, i think suwalki and grodno, since back then they had both polish and lithuanian cultural presence.

haha i wish i was swedish, i'm american, and in typical amerimutt fashion i have a bunch of random european ethnicities mixed in. i'm roughly a third lithuanian, so i usually just identify with that, since nothing else is even above half a quarter. from what i know there was tensions between poland and lithuania over vilinius in the interwar period? and some other areas too, i think suwalki and grodno, since back then they had both polish and lithuanian cultural presence.
yes there were some tensions but don't care i'm not nationalist, for centuries lithuania and poland had close relations

All I could do was find them on social media and send abusive messages

I don't know why normies say that bullies will end up unsuccessful, by that logic bullying doesn't occur in offices or colleges. Bullies usually thrive in the world due to their social circle and aggregate personality. Bullying has nothing to do with IQ.

View attachment 449414
it does make sense

the constant humiliation should have some negative effect on anyone. TBH I myself have became much more "docile" after middle school, to the point I can't imagine myself even raising my voice to someone, which was not the case before, when I still had some sort of dignity...

the only way to do revenge properly is to CHO it up. Anything less is failure

they won over you already long ago, revenge on them would be completely pointless.