Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Revenge fantasies

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
When I was in high school, I got bullied by several of my classmates. There was one particular girl who really got on my nerves. She and her friend from a different class would talk shit about me and treat me like trash. After graduation, she started working at my local restaurant as a waitress. One day I went to the restaurant with a friend, and she was standing right by the door. I said ”hi (name)!”. She avoided eye contact and said ”hi” with an irritated tone.

When she asked us what we wanted to eat, she didn’t even look at me. She was looking at my friend the whole time and avoiding eye contact with me. It took her damn long to bring the food as well. I really wish that I publicly shamed her right there and then. I should’ve told her to keep eye contact when I’m talking to her, and that she should show some fucking respect. She was also the one who made the food, since works as a waitress and cook at the same time. I should’ve told her that the food was mediocre and that she was too slow. But I was too scared to do it.

However, a few weeks ago I was at a concert. And guess what, she was there too. After the concert, she was the last person to leave the room and I literally had the chance to get revenge on her. I was thinking about sneaking up on her from behind and shove her head. There were no cameras inside the room so I should’ve gone for it. But again, I was too scared to do it and now I regret it. I had so much pent up anger that I could’ve released on her. She would’ve deserved it after how she treated me during high school. Fucking bitch.

Does anyone else have revenge fantasies?

Yes I want to ruin the lives of those that wronged me.

No Agent Smith, I'm a peaceful oinkwell.

From elementary school to high school I always had fantasies about blowing up the entire school building and killing all the normies in it, kek

It's perfectly natural! But now you know not to miss an opportunity if one like that presents itself.

You have her information, so do not worry.

When I was in high school, I got bullied by several of my classmates. There was one particular girl who really got on my nerves. She and her friend from a different class would talk shit about me and treat me like trash. After graduation, she started working at my local restaurant as a waitress. One day I went to the restaurant with a friend, and she was standing right by the door. I said ”hi (name)!”. She avoided eye contact and said ”hi” with an irritated tone.

When she asked us what we wanted to eat, she didn’t even look at me. She was looking at my friend the whole time and avoiding eye contact with me. It took her damn long to bring the food as well. I really wish that I publicly shamed her right there and then. I should’ve told her to keep eye contact when I’m talking to her, and that she should show some fucking respect. She was also the one who made the food, since works as a waitress and cook at the same time. I should’ve told her that the food was mediocre and that she was too slow. But I was too scared to do it.

However, a few weeks ago I was at a concert. And guess what, she was there too. After the concert, she was the last person to leave the room and I literally had the chance to get revenge on her. I was thinking about sneaking up on her from behind and shove her head. There were no cameras inside the room so I should’ve gone for it. But again, I was too scared to do it and now I regret it. I had so much pent up anger that I could’ve released on her. She would’ve deserved it after how she treated me during high school. Fucking bitch.

Does anyone else have revenge fantasies?
ever read Elliot Rodger?