Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Revelations I Still Have to Go Through

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
- Figuring out if my dick will return to 6 inches and getting sensation back in my dick again.

- seeing if I can make friends after being isolated for 20+ years (don’t want any anyway)

- seeing if I can make my hobby work out and not have to work a 9-5 full time

- approaching and seeing if I can get a gf (likely won’t happen)

- gymcelling and fixing my hormones (if the hobby thing works out, I’ll have time to gymcel and get my hormones fixed)

- writing my book and getting control over my life.

- releasing my body transformation, getting horny again, getting my deep voice back, and my body catching up with the testosterone and fully maturing.

Last edited:
- Figuring out if my dick will return to 6 inches and getting sensation back in my dick again.

- seeing if I can make friends after being isolated for 20+ years (don’t want any anyway)

- seeing if I can make my hobby work out and not have to work a 9-5 full time

- approaching and seeing if I can get a gf (likely won’t happen)

- gymcelling and fixing my hormones (if the hobby thing works out, I’ll have time to gymcel and get my hormones fixed)

- writing my book and getting control over my life.

- releasing my body transformation, getting horny again, getting my deep voice back, and my body catching up with the testosterone and fully maturing.
good