Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Revelation 9:6

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Revelation 9:6​

"In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them."

Last edited:
HONKLER SUPERSOYBOY

@Fat Link this gigablackpill deserves a pin. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

There's a similar verse in Islam

"The Hour will not be established until a man passes by the grave of another man and he says: Would that I were in his place!”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6698, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 157

"The Hour will not be established until a man passes by the grave of another man and he says: Would that I were in his place!”

The living shall envy the dead.

"In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them."
Is that quote from that fairy tale book they call the Bible

until a man passes by the grave of another man and he says: Would that I were in his place!”
I should shout this in the graveyard next time I go

All ethnics will wish to die in those days

3Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Another religious banger by my curry goy :dab:

IMG 4773

Oh I'm such a soyboyyy for not believing in skydaddy waaahhh
Reddit moment.

I'm not religious in the slightest, but I think it's worth studying the Bible for its wisdom, just like ancient mythology.

ngl i already feel like this lmfao

I'm not religious in the slightest, but I think it's worth studying the Bible for its wisdom, just like ancient mythology.
Exactly! There's a ton of wisdom in there about human sociobiology.

"All those who see me mock me. They hurl insults, shaking their heads"

Psalm 22:7

god please kill me

Inceldom is a tomb for the living man, and, it's the worst thing to be alive but already dead.

Who will weep for us deceased? We'll never get to tell our side of the story. We will wither and be completely forgotten in no more than 6 months after our physical death. I guess every journey has an end, and that's a fact of life, but it would've been nice for ours to have a beginning in the first place.

''He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more.''

-Revelation 21:4

''Consider the capacity of the human body for pleasure. Sometimes, it is pleasant to eat, to drink, to see, to touch, to smell, to hear, to make love. The mouth. The eyes. The fingertips. The nose. The ears. The genitals. Our voluptific faculties (if you will forgive me the coinage) are not exclusively concentrated in these places, but it is undeniable that they are concentrated here. The whole body is susceptible to pleasure, but in places there are wells from which it may be drawn up in greater quantity. But not inexhaustibly. How long is it possible to know pleasure? Rich Romans ate to satiety, and then purged their overburdened bellies and ate again. But they could not eat for ever. A rose is sweet, but the nose becomes habituated to its scent. And what of the most intense pleasures, the personality-annihilating ecstasies of sex? ... Even if I were a woman, and could string orgasm on orgasm like beads upon a necklace, in time I should sicken of it. Yet consider. Consider pain. Give me a cubic centimeter of your flesh and I could give you pain that would swallow you as the ocean swallows a grain of salt. And you would always be ripe for it, from before the time of your birth to the moment of your death. We are always in season for the embrace of pain. To experience pain requires no intelligence, no maturity, no wisdom, no slow working of the hormones in the moist midnight of our innards. We are always ripe for it. All life is ripe for it. Always. ... Consider the ways in which we may gain pleasure. Consider. Consider the ways in which we may be given pain. The one is to the other as the moon is to the sun.''

-Jesús Ignacio Aldapuerta

Sounds like someone in a psych ward holding facility.

There is a theory floating around that ot could be people's consciousnesses uploaded on the mainframe, those who took the covid jabs.
5G towers everywhere now, not a bad theory.

"‘I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."

true