Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL retweet paying lip service to male struggles

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
original tweet: female artist draws an illustration that depicts "woe-is-me" woman with arrows sticking out of her. Another male artist draws it except with a male, it gets less likes than the female one.

retweet:

here are some of the comments

Someone commented this
EXg3IG XYAQljSx

Women cheer for the Home team while men fuck each other over thinking they'll get some pussy.

Playas & those straight up getting played.

Imagine if tomorrow all men had zero sex drive when looking at any woman, what do you think would happen? What would change in the behaviour & response to female entitlement.

Women cheer for the Home team while men fuck each other over thinking they'll get some pussy.

word.

Gamers are truly the most oppressed group.

Someone posted this, men cannot appear weak.
EXilf1UWAAUrub6

It's us against the world, guys. This is why I give ZERO fucks about women's lives or "issues". They get more than enough aid and support, and it's abundantly clear that they do not care if we live or die.

It's us against the world, guys. This is why I give ZERO fucks about women's lives or "issues". They get more than enough aid and support, and it's abundantly clear that they do not care if we live or die.
well duh men are literally and inherently disposable. Evolution made us like that and there's nothing you can change about that miserable fact. Women will always be valuable because thats how our species propagates. Men competing against each other. Unless sexbots and artificial wombs come along, I won't be see anything change. Men will always be the first to go when the stakes are high.

well duh men are literally and inherently disposable. Evolution made us like that and there's nothing you can change about that miserable fact. Women will always be valuable because thats how our species propagates. Men competing against each other. Unless sexbots and artificial wombs come along, I won't be see anything change. Men will always be the first to go when the stakes are high.

Humans are nothing but primitives and savages with fancy gadgets. The roasted cumdump must be replaced so we can become enlightened and ascended men.

Didn't read but fuck foids

Imagine if tomorrow all men had zero sex drive when looking at any woman, what do you think would happen? What would change in the behaviour & response to female entitlement.
foids would rope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back