Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [Returning Post] The Most Retarded Foid

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★★★
Greetings everyone, I apologize for being gone for sometime (a few days) as I was busy practicing both my singing and drawing.

Regardless, I am back now, I'll be posting again.

I was on r/PurplePillDiscussion and I saw a post that piqued my interest on there.

Give it a read if you want, but considering it's a Reddit post, I wouldn't blame you for DNRing it.

The general gist is that he's asking if the foids on the Subreddit are aware about how much men now-a-days are scared to feel attracted to women because foids have made this out to be objectively immoral and wrong. Even though I've never been with a foid, I can very easily imagine how tough it probably is for normies in the world. Everyone seems to think that women are these pure creatures and that by feeling attracted to them you're somehow inconveniencing them.

However, scrolling down just a little bit, you are met with the top comment; which I think not need much explanation.

Purity culture.

The foid somehow came to the conclusion that the reason men are ashamed of their sexuality is because of religion.

This foid has the reading comprehension of a baboon.

How can one be THAT stupid? Not to mention that this is the MOST UPVOTED COMMENT WITHIN THE POST. I've never seen a more clear demonstration of the average intelligence of foids. I would say more, but to be honest, I'm gob smacked. I don't even know what to say.

Vine Ok GIF

Nothing new

Vine Ok GIF

Nothing new
Verily. I still think it's rather important to document and make light of though. You never know when a lurker will come across a post like this and finally decide to stop chasing relationships and embrace the fact that they're an incel.

im so unfazed by these posts knowing how retarded foids truly are. it just pisses me off

This is just another example of them being retarded

He doesn't realise that this only applies to sub-chad males

Foids have tiny brains, nothing new

He doesn't realise that this only applies to sub-chad males
Ah, yes I forgot to mention that in the post. Of course, Chad doesn't feel ashamed of his sexuality, nor do the foids make him ashamed. They find the way he gets girls 'healthy' no matter how it's done. He could spike their drink, rape them, and then dump them in the garbage can and they'd still find a way to make it romantic.

Does anyone here agree with the Reddit OP that young men not approaching women is due to shame? I think it's more of a "not worth even trying" situation.

Does anyone here agree with the Reddit OP that young men not approaching women is due to shame? I think it's more of a "not worth even trying" situation.
If I were a normie, that's certainly why I'd never approach women.
And if I were a Chad, that's certainly why I'd pump & dump them and then maybe kill them.

I made a post on it a little while ago, and I honestly kind of sympathize with normies who have to go through hell just to have sex once with a foid. Numerous dates, money spent, time wasted, and for what? Sex where the foid doesn't even enjoy it, and will inevitably just cheat on you?

Hell, if being an incel didn't mean that I was just looked down by everyone in society in general, I genuinely don't think I'd care. Foids are mentally draining and two-faced pieces of crap that will back stab you at the first opportunity.

PS: I love your profile picture!

Does anyone here agree with the Reddit OP that young men not approaching women is due to shame?
I mean yes, normie males are also anxious about it because they've been told it makes them bad people and harms foids

most men aren't mgtow misogynists

jfl

I didn't realize that feminism was a sub-set of christian purity culture now

And if I were a Chad, that's certainly why I'd pump & dump them and then maybe kill them.
glows me
I made a post on it a little while ago, and I honestly kind of sympathize with normies who have to go through hell just to have sex once with a foid. Numerous dates, money spent, time wasted, and for what? Sex where the foid doesn't even enjoy it, and will inevitably just cheat on you?
I can't say I sympathize with them. they do it to themselves
Hell, if being an incel didn't mean that I was just looked down by everyone in society in general, I genuinely don't think I'd care. Foids are mentally draining and two-faced pieces of crap that will back stab you at the first opportunity.
funnily enough that's the one aspect that don't bother me one bit
PS: I love your profile picture!
thanks. Your Makima pfp (and your previous one) are really nice too. fits your username really well too. I actually tried reverse image searching your previous pfp but failed.

jfl

I didn't realize that feminism was a sub-set of christian purity culture now
Soon enough they'll be handing out Bibles where Adam was the bumbling idiot who ate the apple while Eve was the kind-hearted, intelligent woman that actually led both her and Adam around and was a total girl-boss that practically ran things.

Perceiving women is a form of objectification.

Ted Bundy got caught because he never stopped, and even when he did get caught, he was admired! What a joke.
thanks. Your Makima pfp (and your previous one) are really nice too. fits your username really well too. I actually tried reverse image searching your previous pfp but failed.
I apologize for taking so long. I was searching for it JFL. I knew that it was a part of a larger picture, but for some reason it was really difficult to find.

ChainsawManfull3368120

Remember when you could tune in to Monday Night Raw and watch Vince McMahon make-out with Trish Stratus in front of his crippled, invalid wife? Those were the days, we didn't know how good we had it back then.
Existing amongst women is a form of objectification.
Men are the subjects observant of women's objectification.

Remember when you could tune in to Monday Night Raw and watch Vince McMahon make-out with Trish Stratus in front of his crippled, invalid wife? Those were the days, we didn't know how good we had it back then.
vince mcmahon's sexual assault/rape case was legendary:

Her comment is not only retarded but also is meme example of "there must be a way of how this man problem affects womem"

Her comment is not only retarded but also is meme example of "there must be a way of how this man problem affects womem"
JFL, genuienly.

The post is about how men are feeling ashamed to approach women, and she says 6 words before going on about how the problem actually also affects women.

Purity culture :feelsseriously: there's so much hyper sexualization going on, whether on an individual scale (obviously embraced by women that deem feminine modesty as patriarcal) or in society at large (as seen in every form of cultural representation/media) that this statement is laughable.

If anything there's a weird schizo hypersexualized but somewhat feministic-puritan culture FOR GUYS ONLY, ie being told that you're always one step from "objectifying" women while they aggressively put their asses on display in a shared public space like the gym, a situation the average guy experiences nowadays and that resonates with this guy's feelings. But she just can't understand such an obvious thing, they are so egoistical...

This whore will literally have her damn anime persona on her grave, mark my words.
and in her grave tbh, when some gravedigger digs it up he'll find this massive anime bodypillow lying underground

and in her grave tbh, when some gravedigger digs it up he'll find this massive anime bodypillow lying underground
Not saying I'm inciting violence, but if lighting happened to strike Ado's entirely family in front of her, killing them all on the spot, and then striking her a minute later, I wouldn't complain.

based. have you had any further encounters with satan since the last time?
Unfortunately not. Although if Ado's house just has a massive sink hole appear underneath it that goes down to the deepest pit of hell, I just want to make it clear that the massive pentagram made of blood with 5 skulls of a lamb and a piece of paper in the middle that says "ADO" in all uppercase letters has no connection to the unfortunate event.