Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Return youtube dislike extension crashes youtube

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
For the past 2 or 3 days I noticed when I watched a youtube video on browser it didn't load comments and a few seconds later that tab froze. The rest of the browser was working fine, just youtube tab that froze and then gives the message it's not responding. The only extension I have related to youtube is return youtube dislike so disabled that one and now it doesn't crash anymore. I think youtube fuckers patched it :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: It's not just me I checked their github and there's a thread of people having the exact same issue.

One of the most useful extensions fixing that dumb decision of hiding dislikes but no longer works. Hope the team can update it and make it work again.

Works perfectly fine for me.

Mine works on brave browser

It's not 100% accurate anyway

Those dislike extensions mean nothing. Its not the actual dislikes so its really just surveying anyone who isnt an NPC