Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Return on Investment of Chasing Excellence vs Women

Rufle

Rufle

Recruit
★★
Mr. Cooper is making some very good points here... We should only be interested in becoming better, in making our lives better.
We should not care about women at all. If it happens it happen. If not then you have a good life that you have build.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtwiAkUj5Go

This is truly Grey

If you become wealthy enough women will do anything to be with you, even young 10/10 thots with tight unused cunts. Other than getting wealthy you will never have any return.... Well maybe if you get lucky by hitting the gym and get a body that makes your chadlite.

Of course I prefer just saving money and traveling to third world shitholes where my few thousand dollars lets me live like a king for 2 weeks and fuck as many holes as you could want of any quality babe you could want.
Yes it seems so... But what got me is that the guys that get the girls stopped caring about becoming better.
So never getting the girl and never caring about getting the girl is better for you...
Just work for works sake is bullshit...
But if you work to build something big for your self... Like becoming financially indepenant... Now that is something...
Wouldn't you say?

not more of this redpill nonsense

we've moved past the redpill

this ain't no mgtow/redpill forum

Richard cooper is married to a single mother. He also takes it in the pooper.

this ain't no mgtow/redpill forum
Yes he is a redpiller and yes he is a sell out, but he does make some good points...
It doesn't really matter... Stop using labels like that and you may get some value out of it...
The feminists use lables all the time... Look what that got us...
Richard cooper is married to a single mother. He also takes it in the pooper.
As far as I know he is divorced and single.

Last edited:
Everyone is in a transitory stage, those with hope are redpilled, those without hope are blackpilled. If someone stops at the red, good for them, I'd rather a compatriot of ours still have hope, otherwise they would be as hopeless as the rest of us who know better.
i was never redpilled. i skipped that stage entirely

Cope, it's impossible to not care about women.

Personally, I think groups like Men’s rights/MGTOW/red pill/black pill/incel are better off banding together than going against each other due to some slight to moderate differences. Generally yes, I’d say the red pill is more for men who potentially have a shot at least at low totem pole women “if” they play a strict numbers game/put in a ton of effort/gymcel/get rich (etc), but for others even doing those things either just isn’t worth the effort given the shit tier women they “might” gain access to or they just aren’t realistically even going to be good enough after all that (perhaps they tried it for awhile and it didn’t work) so they accept the black pill.

women/society despise all of these male groups so we men gotta stick together is sorta my position at least — they’re more like us than everyone else at least — even if some of the male groups get some things wrong, they’re on the right track ish compared to most.

My recommendation for most of us is study up on the citations over on the scientific black pill article on incels.wiki because at least then you can crush opposition in debate if it comes up — I’ve noticed women usually just go off of their own tinted glasses anecdotal delusional bullshit that they bounce of off each other/convince each other of so it’s satisfying to in a calm articulate manner dismantle everything they think they know with irrefutable objective statistics and studies even if it’s just in shitty Reddit threads for the most parts. Lack of awareness is a huge problem for men in general right now I think — way to many blue pilled simps fucking things up for the rest of us honestly. Men need to unionize basically, it’s the only hope as far as I can see.

Last edited:
Personally, I think groups like Men’s rights/MGTOW/red pill/black pill/incel are better off banding together than going against each other due to some slight to moderate differences.
I agree wholeheartedly, we all people from all slices of life and we will make different choices with the same information.
Cope, it's impossible to not care about women.
I don't think that is is what he is suggesting...
I like the female form like any man does... and if my body is left unchecked and instinct takes over I may do anything to get it.
But I have self respect and dignity... I will not belittle my self to get something a woman does not want to give me freely.
My take away from this is that I will not pay and I will not do favors to get in a woman's good side.
If I have to pay I might as well go to a pro...

It's cope. Chad can chase success and women will come to him.

No excellency if you are still subhuman looking.

Well you are the minority, and I'm sorry that you never managed to find hope, no matter how transient.
The redpill doesn't offer hope. PUAs are Chadsplainers who seek to profit off the attention of less genetically privileged men.

I don't think that is is what he is suggesting...
I like the female form like any man does... and if my body is left unchecked and instinct takes over I may do anything to get it.
But I have self respect and dignity... I will not belittle my self to get something a woman does not want to give me freely.
My take away from this is that I will not pay and I will not do favors to get in a woman's good side.
If I have to pay I might as well go to a pro...

The guy in the video clearly cares about women though.

Why would anyone bother with "self improvement" unless you wanted to attract women? In fact I think self improvement is a kind of female worship.

Dunno sounds like redpill garbage to me.

Just ignore thousands of years of evolutionary biology bro

Not worth enduring the pain of wage cucking for shallow materialistic distractions
I would not call having financial independence a materialistic distraction.
Think of it this way... All of the really problems we have have a known solution, the problem is if there is money to be made from that solution it will not be implemented by a business. But you and I can do whatever we want with our money... In many ways we could chose to fix a problem permanently if we had enough money...

It is not just a distraction, money can be a powerful tool if you want to use it that way.
The guy in the video clearly cares about women though.

Why would anyone bother with "self improvement" unless you wanted to attract women? In fact I think self improvement is a kind of female worship.

Dunno sounds like redpill garbage to me.
Self improvement is only meaningful if you don't do it for women, in my opinion.
Forget women and gain power over your own life... Get agency to be able to curve your own path...
That is what self improvement means in my book. Becoming the master of your domain.

The wizard in the tower is feared by all.
In many ways he has more power than the king and queen of the kingdom, and even they can't control him.

Last edited:
I would not call having financial independence a materialistic distraction.
Think of it this way... All of the really problems we have have a known solution, the problem is if there is money to be made from that solution it will not be implemented by a business. But you and I can do whatever we want with our money... In many ways we could chose to fix a problem permanently if we had enough money...

It is not just a distraction, money can be a powerful tool if you want to use it that way.

Self improvement is only meaningful if you don't do it for women, in my opinion.
Forget women and gain power over your own life... Get agency to be able to curve your own path...
That is what self improvement means in my book. Becoming the master of your domain.
Your words are falling on deaf ears on an entire forum that glorifies NEETDOM. Nothing about your post came off as redpoll either so I dont know what some above users are talking about.

You are correct on the point chasing a hole is pointless however we shall ALWAYS have the desire, the longing to enter an affectionate sexual relationship sadly.

I get what you're saying. However, the problem that I have is that I don't really feel a motivation to do better for myself, because there's absolutely no reward at the end of it all. The guy in your video is approaching this not from an incel standpoint, but a normie/chadlite perspective. His needs are already met, an incel's needs are not. Notice his language about gfs and wives/ex-wives - it's so casual, it's like he assumes these things are easy to obtain or will just fall into your lap, and therefore not valuable from his point of view. Do you think his successes with women, which he undoubtedly has had, does not play a role in his motivation and vision beyond women? I refer you to Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

And why would you assume that the display of wealth would help an incel in any way? As I recall, a certain someone wrote a whole autobiography in 2014 detailing his failures with women, despite having a nice car, fancy clothes, and a family which presented a facade of moderate wealth. Somehow, I think someone with the appearance of BlackOps2cel in the same car that the guy in the video has would not have nearly the same success.

This fucking guy gets it. All men should listen to this guy even though we know bluepillers and redpillers won't listen to him.

Women aren't something that a man can get by chasing them and trying to convince the woman to like you. Or like a redpiller be a dancing monkey faggot trying to entertain women.

A man who has a vision and works at it and builds it over many years and achieves godlike success women will 'appear in his life'. And not trashy Becky druggy slut women, actually desirable women, who would never sleep with some redpilled loser.

You guys saw on the DoTa maxxing thread how white Stacies who play the game were buying airplane tickets to China to go and fuck the top players on their servers... who were complete ricecel nerds.. but they proved in a competition among many tens of thousands of players that they were the 'elite'. The godlike players.

Imagine how many tall, handsome redpillers have been hitting on those white Stacies for years. Also notice white Stacies aren't flying to China to sleep with some ricecel who is the heir to a big fortune.

Women want a man who has a vision and purpose in life and he unrelentingly pursues what he likes to do. It doesn't matter what it is either. And something this guy nailed and here is the hard part.. here is the part that makes men not want to believe it because its hard. Men want a 'trick' that is easy to do a shortcut to success.

Its not enough that you really like DoTa(or whatever).. you have to become in the ultra elite of it. And that takes years of dedication and enthusiasm playing the game. It takes getting up after you lose time and time again and it takes learning and experimenting and so forth. Women don't care how you got there, but they want the best.

He used to say as a greeting in his video “hello my brothers from another mother, and my rational sister from another mister” but in one video I saw he said he was dropping the second part because he no longer believes there are rational women out there. Maybe he’s slowly moving towards the black pill.

doubt many of those top players ricecels actually get white stacies. even if there are, its prob out of novelty and wont last. white stacies have basically unlimited options, so i guess some of them develop weird fetish at some point in life, but once the novelty wears off, she loses interest.

Ya.. imo as a man you have to knock a woman up very quickly and make her into the mother of your children. Or she will lose interest and be chasing after the next Chad, like you said her options are just too unlimited. If she is a DoTa or WoW player there is other ultra-elite gamers there, and more arising.

On the other hand there is also more Stacies joining and lusting after the ultra-elite of whatever they are doing.

Something I do know is that no matter how much 'game' and no matter how hard a ricecel pursued Stacies they would have zero chance.. and also no matter how hard a ricecel gymcelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back