Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Retards

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
So many retards not enough corona victims *sigh*
B93C30BD 4CAD 4DF2 9A63 0F70AAF16030

JBW strikes again

Twitter is the place where foids can say anything they want and not suffer consequences - EVEN IF they have their name and picture

Jfl at social media. It is the only place where leftists band together and attack you full force if you have a different opinion.

Because chinese food is usually made and sold by chinese people, pizza is made by anyone.
Jfl at soyboys

(I mean, the form of pizza we have now is a appropriated version of the Italian version of pizza produced by Italian immigrants in the US but I see your point, it originated from Italy)

But I agree, Coronachan needs to spread faster pewpew.

Pizza is curry

Jfl at social media. It is the only place where leftists band together and attack you full force if you have a different opinion.
Twitter is the place where foids can say anything they want and not suffer consequences - EVEN IF they have their name and picture
social media is a mistake and it should be outlawed. there are politicians tweeting bullshit and using it as a platform for announcements while their country men die in wars. The fucking taleban have an twitter account.
it inflates the egos of people making them conceited, it poisons the mind of the youth, it sways public opinion and acts as aa form of mind control. when the last of the boomers have fallen to the corona plague the world of the zoomers will come to an end and you will see the nightmare become manifest
the end is not nigh
it is already here

Retards gona retard