Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retards remove F grade for students

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

:lul:

Attachments

• 1634134790821.png
    1634134790821.png
    619.6 KB · Views: 121
Weren't you simping hard for murica just yesterday? What happened?

its not that they cant get better grades they are just too busy living a life

those teachers are no more than babysitters for niggers

Over for High IQcels. :society:

they are working hard to completely remove the only advantage of rice and curry. It doesn't really help blacks either. Bumping up their grades won't change their shitty living condition.

they are working hard to completely remove the only advantage of rice and curry. It doesn't really help blacks either. Bumping up their grades won't change their shitty living condition.
ngl I genuinely think the powers that be do this shit to cause racial divide among the average people. Divide and Conquer is not a new concept and now race is being used as a way to do it. Notice how most of the insano-SJW bullshit came up right as Occupy Wallstreet was starting to gain traction.

:feelswhere: how is them getting lower grades with the same tests everyone else has to do racism?

Its quite telling about my dirt nigger shithole, that as ridiculous as these burgerfag policies sound, they are still tame compared to the affirmative action fuckery that goes around here.

ngl I genuinely think the powers that be do this shit to cause racial divide among the average people. Divide and Conquer is not a new concept and now race is being used as a way to do it. Notice how most of the insano-SJW bullshit came up right as Occupy Wallstreet was starting to gain traction.
that's just the sad truth about our world. The politicians are not retards since they are fully aware of what they are doing and what they are trying to achieve, which is to further secure their position in the social hierarchy. On the other hand, plebs buy into their bullshit and start fighting each other.

Muh maths is racist :soy:

f= racist lmao, what the fuck is wrong with murica

Its quite telling about my dirt nigger shithole, that as ridiculous as these burgerfag policies sound, they are still tame compared to the affirmative action fuckery that goes around here.
Are you referring to “Canada”?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Wtf?! Can't they just accept the overwhelming evidence that niggers are just stupid?
Notice how most of the insano-SJW bullshit came up right as Occupy Wallstreet was starting to gain traction.
Oh my fucking god, I am so glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. I cannot believe how effectively connections like these have been swept under the rug.

I feel bad for over achieving students, the playing field should be equal.

give retest or die trying

They are doing the same shit to students in Taiwan

go back and make the exam actually hard
要給考生信心
很多難的教材都已經刪了

Last edited: