Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retarded toilet foids are trying to steal our verbage and completely failing cuz they have subhuman iq

I just fuck her on the side then she bitch on me for life for her pussy I will

Foids need to go find a cure for the brain aids they have contracted.

1. Those men don't even exist, yet
  2. They are mocked all the time
  3. Dumb attention-seeking whores are immune to mockery

women don't find promiscuous men unattractive, male smv doesn't go down in value with more sexual partners the way it does for women, so this copycat argument doesn't make sense from that standpoint.

Foids are incapable of struggle and are used to having their problems alleviated by the betas and the government, its why they make no real art or even vernacular and have to ape of fucking incels and redpillers lmao

Doesn't make sense because sexhaving for men is an achievement. Even though chads are insanely advantaged, they still alot of work to maintain their sexhaving numbers (dressing well, muscles through gym, training outside or physical work, game (manipulation tactics), and being overall competent)

Women, however, don't need any effort to get laid.

In the words of Sneako "If I go naked outside, within 5 minutes I will be arrested. If women go outside within 5 minutes there will be dick inside of her"

reminds me of that time, when feminists made this meme, trying to shame chads for fucking alot of women
EX4Ol21XgAIgynW

imax levels of projection

You mean chads who fuck dozens of foids and don’t leave any for anyone else? Sure, I agree.

Cunts should just stop using words, it's too much for their retarded little brains.

Just changing the terms around doesn't work at all and the foids low IQ brain cant understand that clearly, since any woman can ride cock carousel but only a small portion of men can ride "pussy carousel" (retarded AF term). They do not make fun of men who are on the "pussy carousel" as these men are chad and women cant make fun of a guy who is that attractive to them.

It's twitter. Braindead retard central.
True, but seeing dumb shit get upvoted like this is still annoying.

Grim world
Indeed.

0.005% of twitter user base.
True, but you never know how the rest would react if they saw this :fuk:.

reminds me of that time, when feminists made this meme, trying to shame chads for fucking alot of women
View attachment 695359
Jfl, there's NO way foids made or, if yes, wanted this to be the least bit serious. There's literally no possible context to where a foid would ever believe, or even ironically suggest, that virgins dickmog Chads.

Most man dont have a joice in Pussy but Most Woman have a Joice in Dick.

women don't find promiscuous men unattractive, male smv doesn't go down in value with more sexual partners the way it does for women, so this copycat argument doesn't make sense from that standpoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back