Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retarded Soy redditors agree that « dating is NOT easier for women »

Just another fucking idiot that wants the reddit gold, all a woman has to do is go outside and wait for a guy to approach her.

I agree. Easier would still mean there's a difficulty albeit very low. But since every foid 3+ can fuck men whenever she wants it's "just the story" mode.

Dating is hard for women alright. Because there is only so much Chad to go around. If they actually liked equal SMV men for who they are, we wouldn't have all these problems.

Sounds like she’s on the Chad > Stacey train

Getting relationships is hard for most women, if they are only hungry for chad. Retarded redditfags don’t understand this.

getting relationships is hard for most women, if they are only hungry for chad.
Can’t get chad to commit man JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: so it’s so hard for them :feelsclown:

Poor foids , they got too many option to pick from so it’s not easier :foidSoy: JFL :feelskek: this is like saying it’s not easier for a rich man to eat than someone who’s poor because he got too many different kind of meals that he can choose from:soy: while we incels are literally starving to death for some crumbs of pussy what a joke fuck this shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Poor foids , they got too many option to pick from so it’s not easier :foidSoy: JFL :feelskek: this is like saying it’s not easier for a rich man to eat than someone who’s poor because he got too many different kind of meals that he can choose from:soy: while we incels are literally starving to death for some crumbs of pussy what a joke fuck this shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Exactly, these redditors just perform mental gymnastics in order to somehow make women the victims again

> unpopularopinion

Funny GIF

mental gymnastics in order to somehow make women the victims again
Welcome to a matriarchal society where, despite men situating the bottom of the barrel in terms of everything, women are the deemed the oppressed and must be protected at all cost. :feels:

Must be nice living life on tutorial mode. Just be foid strikes again.

aw look at the poor little foids. they only have so much rich chads to pick they dont know what to choose! let me play my tiny violin to show how sad this is. pls subscribe and updoot

aw look at the poor little foids. they only have so much rich chads to pick they dont know what to choose! let me play my tiny violin to show how sad this is. pls subscribe and updoot
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I overheard some toilets talking about the same thing last year, they said it's not easier for them to date or get sex compared to men because 90% of the options on tinder aren't even options, GEE I WONDER WHY THESE APPS, BARS AND CLUBS ARE SATURATED WITH MEN
Foids logick JFL :feelskek:
> unpopularopinion

Welcome to a matriarchal society where, despite men situating the bottom of the barrel in terms of everything, women are the deemed the oppressed and must be protected at all cost. :feels:
if anything nowadays, they must be beaten at all cost :feelshaha::feelskek::dab:

I mean, it's unpopularopinion, so even OP thought that his opinion isn't mainstream.

People mix up "easy" with "easier". Women do face difficulties to select a suitable partner out of the available ones. However, men face difficulties in even getting available ones and then still have no guarantee that the partner is suitable in any way. Everyone with a bit of brain should see how two layers of difficulty are more severe than one.

People mix up "easy" with "easier". Women do face difficulties to select a suitable partner out of the available ones. However, men face difficulties in even getting available ones and then still have no guarantee that the partner is suitable in any way. Everyone with a bit of brain should see how two layers of difficulty are more severe than one.
It’s in unpopular opinion BUT has 5k + upvdoots :feelshaha:so basically soy redditards agree … fucking soy overload :feelskek:

It’s in unpopular opinion BUT has 5k + upvdoots :feelshaha:so basically soy redditards agree … fucking soy overload :feelskek:
Technically you are supposed to upvote if you think an opinion is unpopular ... if it is _really_ unpopular, it will get downvoted, but it just means it wasn't a too offensive opinion.

Technically you are supposed to upvote if you think an opinion is unpopular ... if it is _really_ unpopular, it will get downvoted, but it just means it wasn't a too offensive opinion.
Bro have you read most updooted comments on this thread ? this is literally pure liquid soy jfl :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelsclown:

Who the fuck would want long term serious relationship with someone who has bodycount of the smaller country population? Htn and up men are not that desperate and the rest of men are invisible.

who cares, we all know it's the opposite

Who the fuck would want long term serious relationship with someone who has bodycount of the smaller country population? Htn and up men are not that desperate and the rest of men are invisible.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

They are catfighting for chads meanwhile average man ropes

``you maybe cant get any human contact, but i cant tie down the Chad`` :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Bro have you read most updooted comments on this thread ? this is literally pure liquid soy jfl :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelsclown:
Don't disagree. I guess it's mostly white knight mentality.

Man have to keep believing this Nonsence so they keep trying .

Woman SMV IS intrinsic and desired by Default , Most Man want to fuck Most Woman , while only Most Woman want to fuck some Man

It doesnt make sense 4 it to suck for everyone, it always sucks for 1 party as the other dominates the market, there aren't any other variables for it to suck 4 both, that bs that meaningful relationships r hard 4 all 2 come by is bs a girl can date out of her league easily

It doesnt make sense 4 it to suck for everyone, it always sucks for 1 party as the other dominates the market, there aren't any other variables for it to suck 4 both, that bs that meaningful relationships r hard 4 all 2 come by is bs a girl can date out of her league easily
Redditors are retarded

Let me tell you about women
t. Redditor

Imagine thinking you are special, because you posted a "unpopular" opinion defending women, in a female supremacist platform like Reddit...

So brave to betray your fellow men, to make an objectively incorrect statement just to prove you are one of the good ones....

In reality, even a 4/10 foid can get Chad these days.
And the ones that aren't, could get 7s, 6s, or 5s, but they don't want Non-Chads that mog them still, they want Chad.

It's a self imposed struggle.

Incellahu Akhbar

Dating is hard for women alright. Because there are so much Chads to go around.

Incellahu Akhbar

Dating is hard for women alright. Because there are so much Chads to go around.
« it’s so hard :foidSoy: there’s only so many chads around and we can’t ever get them to commit! :foidSoy:

Chad has it easiest because he gate keeps relationships after they admitted women also gatekeep from normie men? So they're admitting women don't wanna date normie men?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

One based redditor dropped a blackpill
Picsart 23 09 12 18 35 53 506

They could get a relationship easier if they started dating their looksmatch but they rather go for men who have lots of options

JFL :feelshaha: « how do you define harder :foidSoy: ?! » redditards are so low IQ what the actual fuck :feelskek:

Attachments

• IMG_0712.jpeg
    IMG_0712.jpeg
    252.5 KB · Views: 16
It's hard for foids to make long-term relationships because they'd rather ride the Chad cock carousel jfl

wahh, chad only fucks me and uses me instead of dating me! my life is so hard :foidSoy::foidSoy:

5700 soydditards agree that females are too whorish for their own good, harming themselves and average males. They wouldn't be "strung along" if they didn't immediately spread their legs for every chadlite they met. TOTAL REDDITOR DEATH

Last edited:
It's not easier. They have to sift through endless genetic trash to find a gigachad that will give them the time of day (
because most of them are genetic trash too).

How do you even play on god mode and still lose :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just another fucking idiot that wants the reddit gold, all a woman has to do is go outside and wait for a guy to approach her.
She doesn't even have to do that she can stay in her room and a man will come knocking by mere scent of her pheromones.