Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retarded roastie claims losing weight bad!!!

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
Fat whores trying to cope to get that delicious female privilege pie

So eat vegetables then.

ywp19Ps.jpg
FKwDCQx.png

JFL at fat fucks trying to cope with their bad eating habbits

Lardasses wouldn't exist in harsher society

Let the lard that fills their bodies grant them slow and agonizing pain. It has turned from mere fat acceptance to just touting lies about how being fat is somehow healthier. This only ever applies to femoids because they’re the ones who get fat the easiest.

JFL thinking that your heart working twice as much to pump blood to your extra-area body is a good thing.

Whole bunch of fat runners out there huh, basketball is full of fat fucks.

They should be forcibly returned to the ocean where they belong.
Why I refuse to work - The gubbamint Gibs me free monies from cucks & I have a personal cuck (pc) that finances me, in return I let him play switch whenever & give him dead narwhal sex when he accumulates enough good goy points.

How is putting extra strain on your heart, your lungs and every other organ of your body supposed to make you healthier? I know liberal news outlets such as this one are run by people that are mentally retarded but this is article would make even down-syndrome niggas cringe.

Why I refuse to work - The gubbamint Gibs me free monies from cucks & I have a personal cuck (pc) that finances me, in return I let him play switch whenever & give him dead narwhal sex when he accumulates enough good goy points.
That’s fucking disgusting mane.

Foids think losing weight is difficult because it's the only thing in their entire lives that they have to do themselves.

Foids think losing weight is difficult because it's the only thing in their entire lives that they have to do themselves.
Or maybe it's because they can afford being successful in every area, namely romance, despite being an amorphous blob.

Stunning and brave

I'll never understand how can anyone become that fat

stab them with a ten foot sharp pole and see if they deflate.#popping bitches.

Our society is so fucked up that even these obese landwhales can hook up chads on tinder. If chads wouldn’t be interested all this plus size model nonsense would stop.

This is what foids always do, they say “studies have found” or some other vague bullshit like that and then they state their preposterous claim. They cant make a good case for anything so they just state it as if its true, because no one has ever corrected them and they are too stupid to research anything themselves. These dumbasses cant even do a single google search for anything to back up their bullshit.

This is despicable. Fat foids trying to make other foids fat, and men will still simp for these bitches

They feel they are entitled they being fat AND getting chad.
Fucking whores
full

This is despicable. Fat foids trying to make other foids fat, and men will still simp for these bitches
It's a conspiracy by fat women to ensure they can still get Chad.
If more and more women become fat and stop caring about appearance, aswell as a continuing increase in hypergamy. Chad will have no option but to lower his standards, atleast for pump and dump

She mixed up being fat with being healthy, it doesn't apply to landwhales. In some sports like rugby, there are players with "unhealthy' BMI but are actually fit and can run n up the field multiple times without getting a heart attack.

Imagine the smell :feelsugh:

She mixed up being fat with being healthy, it doesn't apply to landwhales. In some sports like rugby, there are players with "unhealthy' BMI but are actually fit and can run n up the field multiple times without getting a heart attack.

Imagine the smell :feelsugh:

Imagine the hordes of dead flies and bedbugs trapped inside her fat folds

That study doesn't mention the age of the people tested. Just cuz you won't croak out today or tomorrow doesn't mean 20 years from now all the fat rolls and grease won't choke your heart, and clog your shit hole. "Classified as obese". BMI can be a fraud. A 5'10 225 pound NFL RB is technically obese. This ain't "obeast" by any stretch VVVV

sergeant-at-arms-thomas-jones-arms-workout_b.jpg

Last edited: