Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retarded pepe looking foid makes a video about us

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
Ahah look at this fucked face rat-looking mutt looking half nigger half cracker cunt bitch whore shitting on incels

I hated Venti before the whole incel thing. You could've posted any video of hers.

Privileged cunt

She abused her boyfriend and recorded him having a mental breakdown on her phone. Death is too good for such trash.

She's literally a shitty shoe on head clone.. and she'll never be as popular. Her claim to fame is copying anything edgy on 4chan /pol/ or getting her beta males to research whatever topic she does and then regurgitating it on video. She also has so many beta toads that go on /pol/ and spam her ugly mutt face, making it even worse which shouldn't be possible, but leave it to an ugly mardy thunder cunt to make life even more unbearable.

I guarantee you that she got one of her fart suckers to do the actual work of researching.. such a talentless mutt.

Last edited:

Not a Fed

Existence is just pain for people who are unattractive in some way. End of story, that's all that needs to be said. The difference is the women on the low end still can often get something, I'll probably dabble into the BBW arena myself

@notafed :feelswhere:

JFL foids just using people for attention. Nothing new here

I love how this Foid doesn't like it when their victim status is claimed by the other gender. Seriously ugly Men are more prosecuted than the Jews in Nazi Germany.
She is absolutely stupid. Just hearing her for about 10 seconds and my Stupid-O-Meter has already reached 16

I took a screenshot:
View attachment 118517
Listening to her voice makes me want to punch a hole in the wall tbh.

She's so Low IQ, men didn't find bitching and moaning attractive in females, that's why in various different countries and civilizations they did all they can to control them to the point where they rarely did bitch and were happy about it.

Men are complaining and bitching and moaning for the first time at this level because for the first time after thousands of years of cultural evolution, we have reverted back to a primitive sexual market where only a small select of powerful men have power in the sexual market, at least in leftist hypergamous modern hellholes which is where most Incels come from.

She abused her boyfriend and recorded him having a mental breakdown on her phone. Death is too good for such trash.

She's literally a shitty shoe on head clone.. and she'll never be as popular. Her claim to fame is copying anything edgy on 4chan /pol/ or getting her beta males to research whatever topic she does and then regurgitating it on video. She also has so many beta toads that go on /pol/ and spam her ugly mutt face, making it even worse which shouldn't be possible, but leave it to an ugly mardy thunder cunt to make life even more unbearable.

I guarantee you that she got one of her fart suckers to do the actual work of researching.. such a talentless mutt.

Lol'd so hard, you described her perfectly

OH NO NO NO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD

"Men have to have confidence and never complain about problems in their lives EVEEEEEEER" - teehee on men
"Women are allowed to bitch, moan and complain about our problems all the time, its a sport for us" - tehe on their double standard advantage

I am not going to watch this.

It looks like a jewess. The majority of jewesses are literal subhumans since jews are extremely mixed. I bet she went to college to promote feminism and liberalism and such.

JFL I did not mean to give her attention I just noticed it was ugly and wanted to post her here, do not watch her vids tho, its lowIQ antiincelspeak

Lol'd so hard, you described her perfectly

Thanks bro. :lul::feelshaha:

Rundown pls

Rundown pls
I can't really give you a rundown.. not too much knowledge of such a horrible excuse of a person.. just search it up in a search engine or something.. you will probably find something on it somewhere.

Could only make it just above 3 minutes in.. what a repulsive fat cow she is.

Her looksmatch hangs from a rope while we speak, it's over for Sidcels

Last edited:
Yeah I was listening to her, but 2 minutes into it, I stopped. She's absolutely retarded. Says that men should "leave the bitching to women", i.e., our issues don't matter. That's when I closed that tab. No point getting worked up over a shit piece like her.
goyim stop complaining and join my twitch chat to donate like other hole worshiping cucks
She's so Low IQ, men didn't find bitching and moaning attractive in females, that's why in various different countries and civilizations they did all they can to control them to the point where they rarely did bitch and were happy about it.

Men are complaining and bitching and moaning for the first time at this level because for the first time after thousands of years of cultural evolution, we have reverted back to a primitive sexual market where only a small select of powerful men have power in the sexual market, at least in leftist hypergamous modern hellholes which is where most Incels come from.
high iq

Everyone ITT would lick her asscrack in a moment, to suggest otherwise is the pinnacle of cope.

I already seen 2 threads that involve her, she still pisses me off.

Yeah I was listening to her, but 2 minutes into it, I stopped. She's absolutely retarded. Says that men should "leave the bitching to women", i.e., our issues don't matter. That's when I closed that tab. No point getting worked up over a shit piece like her.
That's where I stopped as well

This girl is a known troll. This video is an act.

I dont wanna watch that video and give her attention tbh

Her looksmatch is rotting in the Philippines

Not even waatching the video, I don't think I've even subscribed to or watch any female youtubers, they just rean't really that entertaining, why even give her your views, I know there are a bunch of idiot incels in her comment section raging and posting, which is exactly what she wants, stir up drama, get views, get a following, get money

Oh, this self hating mutt.

i can't find it but there was a video where she was pretending to like video games for shekels on gta 5 and a hacker was making his character hump hers and she was screaming and crying like a retard.

220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

Women love him because of his confidence and bank account bro

Ahah look at this fucked face rat-looking mutt looking half nigger half cracker cunt bitch whore shitting on incels

This mutt has been doing whatever it takes to get attention for years.

Fuck that stupid le 52% mutt whore. I want to choke her with my dick.

Her looksmatch roped with his spermtail before he got the egg.

She looks like a lizard men shamen

On Incels.me: I want to fuck this bitch doggystyle then like then split her head open with a hatchet as soon as I cum. Unfortunately
Irl:
34757115-shy-nerdy-woman-and-man-are-flirting-.jpg

Angle frauding streamer. Just lol.

Imagine how much more ugly she will be in just 5 years time. She looks like she's hitting the wall already.

Normies will never understand that confidence comes from having success and if you you aren't good lookin enough no one will ever give you a chance at succeeding.

Brittany Venti lol I think she is 1/4 nigga. She has big very sexy feet tho

Isn't this bitch one of the attention whores from Shia LaBeuof's livestream?

No one cares about toilets' opinions. Just flush them down.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MenacingPassionateBarbet-size_restricted.gif