Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Retarded people are positive thinkers.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
I am drinking shit loads of coffee ATM. Basically the opposite of getting drunk. And I realized something. The only reason I like getting drunk is because it turns off my prefrontal cortex. Making me retarded. But as I keep drinking coffee I just can't stop thinking about how fucked up this world is. It made me think. Positive people are all retarded. Anyone who has any hope left for this world is an actual retard.

IMG 1423

I drink for that very same reason, it's for the few moments I truly enjoy what a normie does his entire life

Normies really are blissful idiots

No, they're not. Most of them are miserable and stressed out. They're broke, working over time, have stupid ass beta bux problems, most normies are lower middle class losers that live pathetic, shit lives and have ugly partners. It's only a minority of them that have the good life.

I am drinking shit loads of coffee ATM. Basically the opposite of getting drunk. And I realized something. The only reason I like getting drunk is because it turns off my prefrontal cortex. Making me retarded. But as I keep drinking coffee I just can't stop thinking about how fucked up this world is. It made me think. Positive people are all retarded. Anyone who has any hope left for this world is an actual retard.
No, normies are usually quite miserable. Out of all Normie CO-Workers, I would say I am one of the Happiest because I simply don't Care and enjoy life how it is.

-One Is Old with no Kids
-One is Old Doenst Have Kids or a Wife (Mentalcel)
-One is a Borderline Alcoholic Normie whose only passion is Football
-One Is a Rich ltn that gets cheated on all the time
-One is Htn but is Incapable of having a stable relationship and is quite erratic (ADHD Most likely)
-One ltn that has a landwhale as a gf who keeps stressing him out but at least they have sex everyday
And a Few More

On the other side, we have like 3 that are Happy out of 20ish Workers

The Average Normie is a Stressed Bluepilled Cuck