Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retarded normies from my old school celebrating and partying around during quarantine

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
This is a similar case to the spring break but it happened in my city on a smaller scale.
It just so happened one of the foids at my old school had her birthday yesterday so she OBVIOUSLY had to celebrate it by inviting a fuckton of normshits and foids to her house while IN QUARANTINE :dafuckfeels: . And ofc they didn't invite me :feelsUgh::feelswhat:(saw it cus IG stories). JFL at foids and normies, they'll risk their own health to party around because they can't stand being lonely for a single attosecond. Their mental strength is close to none while I've been living like this for years:feelsUnreal:

I seriously hope corona-chan pays a visit to these degenerate pieces of scum

Last edited:
Of course they will risk their health for attention. Being sick will get them even more attention.

Of course they will risk their health for attention. Being sick will get them even more attention.
I think so. Most normies would post pics of themselves sick in the hospital if it meant virtue signalling and more likes. Everything for attention is their motto.

I think so. Most normies would post pics of themselves sick in the hospital if it meant virtue signalling and more likes. Everything for attention is their motto.

Yep and when they don’t get that attention they pull the “Depressed dont hmu”

Yep and when they don’t get that attention they pull the “Depressed dont hmu”
Seen it happening many times. I hate edgy wannabe normfags tbh.

Seen it happening many times. I hate edgy wannabe normfags tbh.

Your going to see it even more now because the quarantine is going to make normies feel so “lonely”

Your going to see it even more now because the quarantine is going to make normies feel so “lonely”
indeed

what a retards

i hope they get corona and die

most normalfags have sub 100 iq imo