Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Retarded Neighbour knocked at my door

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Told me he had enough of the noise at 11pm. I was in my bed trying to sleep at 11 pm and actually the noise was coming from his appartment. Normie cocksucker, the fuck is he even trying ? He even admitted he made noise "in response" and hit the roof to send a signal, like what the fuck is it supposed to do ? If there's noise, just call the cops instead of accusing random people. And then he complained about his retarded kid who couldn't sleep ... WHO GIVES A SHIT ? Plus again, the noise was coming from his place. The fuck is he trying to do. I hate when normies try so hard with retarded mind games like that.

He even accused me saying "there's no noise when you're not home ..."

I LDAR at home all the time, I'm literally never not at home. JFL

Fuck this shit tier neurotypical mind game, like he thinks I'm at parties all the time because that's what his life would be if he wasn't a retarded sex haver who doesn't know how to use condom.

Last edited:
?? He made noise and in response to that he made more noise to send a signal? Normies are fucking retarded
YES

And he has kids. Imagine the kind of normie education ... SEX HAVERS ARE SO FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE