Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL retarded inceltears logic

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
so i was on inceltears because i was bored, and saw this retarded thread:

people on inceltears must be so retarded they don't even understand the difference between men and women. treating the trophy as equal to the competitor, and asking why the competitor is praised for how many trophy's he has won, and not the other way round.

Equality exists only in the Ape species Bonobo, where every male and female has a chance to have sex, because their society has evolved around sex. In humans there is no equality.....only dumb men who castrate themselfs by become cucks and follow foid logic.

In their stupid minds they probably think men and women are equal.

I hate John Green. When I was a bluepilled 12 year old I read his book 'Looking for Alaska'. I already considered the book to be kind of girl-ish, but kept i in good memory. Until I first realized, when seeing this picture for the first time, that John Green is a huge cuck and some little details in his book made more sense now (e. g. foid worship, the main character falling in love with a slut on worshipping her until she kills herself while drunk driving).

He and all his work is cucked.

every time they hear a metaphor they sperg out and take it literally. the amount of comments that were "ummm wymyn aren't cereal this is sexism." is pathetic. They all have the intelligence of a child.