Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retarded hole confronts Chad famous actor about not bending the knee to the LGBTQ agenda, gets BTFOed

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-

the femoid cries out in pain as she strikes you

Damn that's funny

She is an illiterate monkey. She talks and behaves like a whore, she has no brain of her own so she takes current mainstream talking points just to stir up some shit and when she got politely confronted she made sure to cry out few fake tears and post overblown lies of the situation on social media where she got infinite praise and support just for having a hole. I mean just look at those Twitter responses, it is beyond me how she is able to breathe and function by herself, what a meme fucking gender.

Last edited:
Why are people in the comments acting like she survived a North korean labor camp? She had a calm conversation and people are pretending she deserves a purple heart

Why are people in the comments acting like she survived a North korean labor camp? She had a calm conversation and people are pretending she deserves a purple heart

Nail her to this
images

Because this is what a degenerative and meaningless society looks like. Weakness is awarded and since most L*ftoids are spineless cowardly pieces of shit, they seek to gain power by claiming victimhood and oppression. It's such a bluepilled mentality to possess because as we all know, reality doesn't work like this. Lying down and crying like a little bitch doesn't put food on the table. Just a bunch of retards really and if I was that guy I would have just said I supported gay rights even though human rights are for the most part a joke and don't even exist.

Foids btfo in front of Chad all she can do is laugh