Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Retarded Foid On IT Tells Me to Compete With Other Men

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★★

IT users must be the most braindead people to ever exist.

When I say I live for competition, that means I live to endlessly improve at skills that I value, and compare them to other people, stuff that I can actually control. Whether it be drawing, singing, playing games, or anything of the sort. I do this with everything, so why would you assume that I wouldn't have tried that before declaring myself an incel? Oh, I know, it's because you're fucking stupid, just like every other woman.

These people love to talk about how incels are delusional; yet they have their heads so far up eachother's asses that they automatically assume every incel has never once tried to improve himself. I'm not even joking, talk to an ITcuck and tell them your story before you became an incel. They'll literally just shut down and default to some other random false negative trait about you that they ASSUME you have.

The people on IT are the same type of people to say that they're depressed -- remember that. The people who tell us that we never try are the same ones who whine about how their depression stopped them from ever achieving anything.

If it isn't depression, then they're whining about how their parents were abusive (they have no idea what abuse actually is).
It is wasn't their parents, it was the mean corporations & capitalism's fault.

They whine about everything to avoid taking responsibility. Again and again I've seen nothing but more conformation that the people on IT just project all their negative attributes onto us. Grooming, delusion, pedophilia, and being lazy bums.

why are you guys wasting your time arguing with bluepillers? you wont change their mindset and they wont change yours.

why are you guys wasting your time arguing with bluepillers? you wont change their mindset and they wont change yours.
It's fun watching their reactions as they are forced to talk with an incel that isn't one of the fake accounts they make to disparage us.

A competition? Why does it have to be like that? That's quite discriminatory and nihilistic indeed.

Meanwhile they live on tutorial mode and share the same chad with 10 other foids. Clown world

If you have to "compete" for the attention of ladies then its over for you anyway.

Also imagine touting about male privilege while at the same time telling men to do better and that they have to compete for something

Sometimes I enjoy arguing with them for fun. I never take it seriously though, as it’s so pointless

IT niggas are so fucking dumb they make me want to rope