Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retarded brainwashed roastie cries after finding out men are physically stronger than women

Ghostbuster15k

Ghostbuster15k

Bloatmaxxing
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/hqatS_xreb8

This is the problem with foids nowadays, they’re brainwashed by globohomo bullcrap taught by (((them)))

look at how this roastie struggled when asked the question “what are men better at than women” but didnt even break a sweat when asked the same for women :lul:

They look like aliens hearing about humans for the first time :feelsclown::feelskek:

Sasha day game (that interviewer, he reinvented himself now after it was over for PUA shit) is the only non-Chad man I ever saw "kiss-closing" during day game (although he's above average in looks anyway, and assuming it wasn't staged, it didn't look staged tbh).

Woman vs tranny

skipped to watch a couple of seconds and i found a foid claiming they are ''compassionate and have empathy'' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/hqatS_xreb8

This is the problem with foids nowadays, they’re brainwashed by globohomo bullcrap taught by (((them)))

look at how this roastie struggled when asked the question “what are men better at than women” but didnt even break a sweat when asked the same for women :lul:

shes probably stronger than my 800 T-level ass

This is what feminism does to dumb foids.

Screen Shot 2021 12 23 at 51208 PM
"Wha? Movies andTV shows told me women can beat men at everything, even weight lifting."

skipped to watch a couple of seconds and i found a foid claiming they are ''compassionate and have empathy'' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
To have compassion you almost have to experience some sort of suffering. A foid lives a life of royalty.

Until they start distributing legal testosterone for w*men cuz muh women's rights men will always be miles more capable physically.
That would be a dystopia

but i dont think they will because roasties like to play the manipulative “we’re the weak gender” kinda gaslighting whenever they’re trying to prove a point or to avoid responsibilities

if the law didnt exist id beat up a foid tbh

I hate those 2 simps more than I hate her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back