Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Retarded, annoying cunts

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
There are no many things that annoy me more than being forced to see foids with heads burried in their fucking smart phones every time I go outside. No matter where I go, what I do these turbo annoying creatures won't stop staring at screen as if they are just waiting for a message that is going to determine future of the whole world.

Some people need to get hit by buses to learn a lesson

I mean its still better as they would stare at u :feelstrash:
Then they didn't learn anything as people should look to where they are going

Then they didn't learn anything as people should look to where they are going
We want them dead anyways dont see the problem would love to see a dead foid on the floor :feelstrash: :ha..feels:

I do that to avoid eye contact with other ppl

There are no many things that annoy me more than being forced to see foids with heads burried in their fucking smart phones every time I go outside. No matter where I go, what I do these turbo annoying creatures won't stop staring at screen as if they are just waiting for a message that is going to determine future of the whole world.

I do that tbh, either that or I give random curries strong eye contact in public just to see how they react
What do you look like?

every time i see a foid around my age on her phone in public i wanna slap it out of her hand and smash it in half in front of her eyes, i always love when i hear news of foids dying because of texting and driving