Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Retardcel trait: you keep losing your lighters

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
I've probably lost in total 10 lighters because my self awareness is shit. I've also lost 2 pairs of wireless headphones for phone. It's over for retardcels.

What do you use the lighters for?

use matches nigga

What do you use the lighters for?
To light up my cigarettes what else? Ive probably spent more on lighters than cigarettes. I just keep losing them and I also buy clippers and they are not cheap at all.

They probably fall of my pockets or something cant explain it myself.

Just quit smoking all together

i keep mine in the cupboard but theres one in my room for my candles

Ulta-Retardceltrait: you keep losing and misplacing EVERYTHING. Now where is the god-damn tv remote?

Just quit smoking all together

That's low IQ trait, and foid trait (in my country at least).
I am not low iq its just that i have bad coordination system and self awareness plus i get distracted a lot. Thats a trucel trait.

I lose my glasses pretty often too. But the 2 pairs of brand new wireless headphones is more brutal because i spent a lot on them.
:yes: :feelsrope: fuck

Buy Zippo, I bought one when I was 15 after watching too much American films, but the main flaw is constant fuel filling every week, two weeks

Buy Zippo, I bought one when I was 15 after watching too much American films, but the main flaw is constant fuel filling every week, two weeks
that sounds like it sucks

I've probably lost in total 10 lighters because my self awareness is shit. I've also lost 2 pairs of wireless headphones for phone. It's over for retardcels.
how often would you say you smoke? like how many cigs a day

they are so damn expensive in my country like 50$.

how often would you say you smoke? like how many cigs a day
around 10 sometimes more but it depends I've went some days without smoking because I LDAR.

around 10 sometimes more but it depends I've went some days without smoking because I LDAR.
damn, I only have 1 a day most of the time, but that may change in the future. who knows