Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Retard trait: You still try to ascend

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
If you are not completely mentally retarded, you understand that foids don’t like physically unattractive men.
If you are unattractive and still chase foids, then this means you are beyond retarded, delusional and a utter joke, you are the laughing stock for foids and normies, or you are a failed normie, which means you are a fakecel and should fuck off this forum.

I am sick of such idiots writing about how they want to ascend after literally being bullied, ignored or brutally rejected by every foid they had the slightest contact with.

Truecels don’t even think about ascending, since they know it’s pointless to even try.

no ascension for ur face

True, I gave up long ago

If you are not completely mentally retarded, you understand that foids don’t like physically unattractive men.
If you are unattractive and still chase foids, then this means you are beyond retarded, delusional and a utter joke, you are the laughing stock for foids and normies, or you are a failed normie, which means you are a fakecel and should fuck off this forum.

I am sick of such idiots writing about how they want to ascend after literally being bullied, ignored or brutally rejected by every foid they had the slightest contact with.

Truecels don’t even think about ascending, since they know it’s pointless to even try.

Based.

I've said it before on this message board, and I'll say it again. Yeah, I never tried. I never tried carrying my car to the parking lot either.

I gave up on that long time ago