Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retard soys think hating racemixxing=incel

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
So a new website has been made a while ago for any white female that burns the coal (fucks a nigger, it will soon encompass white men who fuck Asians and nigger foids as well soon hopefully). AKA not wanting racemixxing AKA common god damn sense. Reddit sees not liking shitskin white mixing destroying gene pools as “incels”. Jfl @ soys thinking everyone who has the common sense to hate different race relationships are incel. Probably because all of them have black bulls. Fucking soys, I hope you and le wifey get beaten to death by your bull and you pay the toll and end up on this websites front page. “This is disgusting :soy: :soy: :soy: “Just lol
6FD2989F 54BE 4E65 8132 1945419B00D3
BCF36519 5284 47D7 BD20 DDA97FAE29D2

They think all incels are Neo Nazis / Neo Fascists.

Any man that says something I dont like is an incel!:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Why would you dox them, though?

its probably made by coping subhuman whites ngl

Imagine being mad chad and tyrone aren't fucking their respective races. Pretty cucked ngl

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Why would you dox them, though?
Because if you fuck another race you deserve to be shamed. Period. It is nothing but exposing whore toilets for what they are.

Person with a different opinion than me = incel

Imagine preferring lightskinned foids over shitskinned ones

Wait are you against hooking up with diff races or just against mixing (having children)

I guarantee when foids look in the mirror they love the aesthetics that make them stand out I.e. facial or body traits associated with certain races such as eye colour, ass size, height, nose etc.... & the soymen on there wanna be around other neckbeards with the same hobbies as them like star wars, tech etc...

After X amount of generations race mixing everyone will look like a brown mix with no heritage they can recall, all the same but hey that's great as there will be no more discrimination right? Lol, as if.

Let's transform all those foids into Aborigines & stick those soys in a gangsta rap ghetto, I'm sure they'll love the changes & fit right in too discussing their transformers theories with DeShawn & the boyz.

Whose fault is it, the man or the woman

you wanna know how I got these scars? My mommy was... a coalburner, and a sexhaver. One day she goes out longer than usual...

Wait are you against hooking up with diff races or just against mixing (having children)
All of it is bad although having children is infinitely worse.

You could say its bad because they're going after tyrones, but thats generally not a race mixing problem but a femoid problem since they chase after Chads of all races. But since Chads from ethnic races are rarer than white Chads, its an indicator that she has high standards and rides the cock carousel.

didnt you say youd fuck a noodle? i agree mixing your genes is bad but i dont see whats so wrong with pumping and dumping other races. I mean as an incel anyway

I don't understand being against racemixing in general when the problem is always the foids themselves

didnt you say youd fuck a noodle? i agree mixing your genes is bad but i dont see whats so wrong with pumping and dumping other races. I mean as an incel anyway
I would, unfortunately. It pains me to think about it but yeah. Although never would I have children with one

Who cares? Quit reading that garbage subreddit and flushing your IQ points down the toilet.

Just a bunch of right-wing/alt-right soyboys crying because they can't get get white women while ethnics can. :feelskek:

Surprisingly not.
There are more left wing and centrist incels than right wing.
Actually true. Some time ago this forum appeared a bit more right wing but now its mostly leftie or annoyed by racism

I just don't fucking care anymore.

Let me die and you guys can go fuck who you want. I'll be dead so I won't have to give a rats ass on who you date.

Might check that site later.

Imagine being mad chad and tyrone aren't fucking their respective races. Pretty cucked ngl

View attachment 253422
OP thinks white women would go for him if they weren’t fucking Tyrone.

“Damn Jewish media making white women attracted to high T muscular black men with huge cocks instead of scrawny shrimpdicked white manlets.”

“Damn Jewish media making white women attracted to high T muscular black men with huge cocks instead of scrawny shrimpdicked white manlets.”
Straw man argument. although it’d be easier to ascend as a white man because there’s more of a surplus of women then men albeit I still wouldn’t ascend because female nature is still a thing.

I don’t want other races mixing because it is creating genetic trash offspring and a degenerate world. I don’t hate other races but I do not want them in my country. Races cannot coexist under one government. Billions of people have been killed throughout history over racial issues.

Straw man argument. although it’d be easier to ascend as a white man because there’s more of a surplus of women then men albeit I still wouldn’t ascend because female nature is still a thing.
It wouldn’t be easier to ascend as a white man because whites are the biggest beneficiaries of cross racial coupling as far as ‘ascension’ is concerned - JBW is a thing. That is the only hope a lot of mayocels have tbh, you are unlucky you’re only attracted to white women because you stand absolutely no chance. Ethnicels are the only ones who actually struggle as a result of race mixing.

It wouldn’t be easier to ascend as a white man because whites are the biggest beneficiaries of cross racial coupling as far as ‘ascension’ is concerned - JBW is a thing. That is the only hope a lot of mayocels have tbh, you are unlucky you’re only attracted to white women because you stand absolutely no chance. Ethnicels are the only ones who actually struggle as a result of race mixing.
giga cope. Every race struggles with race mixing. Western white women outnumber white men, but I wouldn't ascend regardless of hordes of brown people are fucking white females or not. On the contrary, Asians here probably wouldn't ascend with the hordes of western white men fucking their women. You could have 100000 women for 2 men and they would all go for one of them. This is female nature.

It's not ascension though, it's about securing an ethnostate for different races of people and stopping racemixxing which produces absolute genetic shit, both in IQ and in looks.

Chads dont give a shit about race mixing. They will spread their seed wherever.

Just a bunch of right-wing/alt-right soyboys crying because they can't get get white women while ethnics can. :feelskek:

Altrightcels should be more concerned with Jews race mixing with them. Just look at muh savior drump's children. All in relationships with Jews. :feelshaha:

Lmfao exactly. It always seems its either the manlet or ugly whites who are the only ones pushing for this "go back to your own country and fuck your own women" nonsense. Seems like Chad is too busy fucking to give one shit about muh racial segregation.

I don’t want other races mixing because it is creating genetic trash offspring and a degenerate world. I don’t hate other races but I do not want them in my country.

Was never your country to begin with, and I'm sure there are immigrants who have contributed more to it then you have in your existence.

Also imagine unironically giving a fuck about "race mixing, and genetic trash". Human life has no meaning. If they're still managing to fuck your women then they are completing their biological purpose. Something you can't do because you are genetic trash.

Races cannot coexist under one government.

They have for years and will continue to. Its neither profitable nor realistic to expect this country to go back to your backwards Hwhite way of thinking. Your own white government will continue to shit on you for profit. Why do you think women have rights? Its profitable for them to.

I don’t want other races mixing because it is creating genetic trash offspring and a degenerate world. I don’t hate other races but I do not want them in my country.

Was never your country to begin with, and I'm sure there are immigrants who have contributed more to it then you have in your existence.
It’s our country. Who made the Declaration of Independence, who discovered it, who made it the nation it is today? Who has been the leaders of said nation for its entire history until very recently? It is a white country in the same aspect that Ethiopian is a Black Country. Made by a race, lead by a race, the nation should be the race.
Races cannot coexist under one government.

They have for years and will continue to. Its neither profitable nor realistic to expect this country to go back to your backwards Hwhite way of thinking. Your own white government will continue to shit on you for profit. Why do you think women have rights? Its profitable for them to.
The white government we have isn’t a white government, It’s a Jewish government. Whites have absolutely no power, and minorities have pseudo power because of said Jewish government. Race cannot coexist. It has not for years, if you want proof of that look at how much race is brought up in political issues and society. “Hes black so you can’t say that” “he’s Mexican so he’s oppressed” “kill all white people” and the list goes on and on.