Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Retard on reddit blames short men for being insecure

• Thread starter Deleted member 33853
  • Start date
Deleted member 33853

Deleted member 33853

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
And why are short men consistently insecure about their height? I don't see men insecure about having two cars, for example. But I know I'm asking too much for bluepilled bots.

And why are short men consistently insecure about their height? I don't see men insecure about having two cars, for example. But I know I'm asking too much for bluepilled bots.
If you hate your body as a guy, you're either gaslit into thinking that it's a completely unjustified insecurity created in your own head, or you're told to effectively man up and shut up

I could make a tread on this. What fucks the modern man is holding on to these early 20th century or 19th century romanticized views on women before women could slut around like they do today. It's also what ruins every nationalistic movement world-wide. Women will always fuck foreign men and shill for mass immigration. Women when presented with a choice to be a mother or to be a slut will almost always chose to be a slut. The moment women gain power birth rates are below replacement level and interracial dating increases.

Women not being visual creatures is a part of that romanticized view on them which remains a century later.

I could make a tread on this. What fucks the modern man is holding on to these early 20th century or 19th century romanticized views on women before women could slut around like they do today. It's also what ruins every nationalistic movement world-wide. Women will always fuck foreign men and shill for mass immigration. Women when presented with a choice to be a mother or to be a slut will almost always chose to be a slut. The moment women gain power birth rates are below replacement level and interracial dating increases.

Women not being visual creatures is a part of that romanticized view on them which remains a century later.
Women are angelic creatures with no faults and are all beautiful perfect creatures! Only men can have bad apples

If you hate your body as a guy, you're either gaslit into thinking that it's a completely unjustified insecurity created in your own head, or you're told to effectively man up and shut up
Yeah pretty much. Men just can't be weak because a weak man can't defend the tribe when the rival village comes to kill the men and rape the holes.
Holes can be insecure and they will always be able to get a bf no problem. Shit, NPCs really are NPCs

And they're insecure about their heights because... wait for it.... women shaming them for something they have no control over.

I hate bullshit like this. How in fucks name are you not going to be insecure about a trait you've been judged for your whole life?
Short men are viewed as less; lesser men, less capable etc. This is a fact. Talk about victim blaming. Fucking brain dead reddit shit heads.
Jfl at the last sentence too "live your life like you're tall". Why? If you're short, live it like you're short. What's wrong with that? This person unintentionally proves our point: tall = good, short = bad, in this society.

Last edited:
Cant they put two and two together? Are they this dumb or just ignorant?

the more pathetic, less obvious aspect of those soy cucks posts is the fact that: you don't see any "why fat girls get rejected" or whatever posts no more.

coz nowsdays a fat pig can still get bf easily. in the past, just 10 years ago, fatties were freuqneltly rejected by normie men and the men who go for them often got ridiculed by others as well. funny how fast that changed.
Fuck you are right, fatties used to get rejected due to peer pressure, especially men, but even foids could suffer that. I remember the "you with that fattie" comments in high school with this scenario loool

JFL, OP has a girlfriend and a great life + he's tall and yet he comes and tells us this BS, I hope he fucking dies

Last edited:
I hate bullshit like this. How in fucks name are you not going to be insecure about a trait you've been judged for your whole life?
Short men are viewed as less; lesser men, less capable etc. This is a fact. Talk about victim blaming. Fucking brain dead reddit shit heads.
Jfl at the last sentence too "live your life like you're tall". Why? If you're short, live it like you're short. What's wrong with that? This person unintentionally proves our point: tall = good, short = bad, in this society.
To make it worse, he has a gf and he is a good looking tall guy, I wish nothing but death on this prick

Not even redditards believe in that bullshit. Just passed through 100 comments and only 1 retard was saying soycuck shit, the rest of the comments were pointing out how height matters in dating. Only tallfaggots and holes believe in that shit.

Tallfags think like women. Fuck them.

Btw, look at this shit JFL

Just pretend you are not short bro :soy: Being over 6' is short bro :soy:

Last edited:
JFL, OP has a girlfriend and a great life + he's tall and yet he comes and tells us this BS, I hope he fucking dies
OP said he's only 5'11 in the thread so he's still short.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/m5dhk8/short_guys_are_more_likely_to_get_rejected_by/

Notice how when men suffer from body dysmorphia, it's perceived as something the guy suffering from has to just get over, rather than something that society has to do a better job of not contributing to. This isn't the case with women, where body image issues are seen as social problems, rather than individual ones

Fat woman feel insecure about her body : "Society's fault, man's unrealistic beauty standard and superficiality are the problem".

Short men feel insecure about his body : "It's their fault, they project too much their insecurity".

Last edited:
Fat woman feel insecure about her body : "Society's fault, man's unrealistic beauty standard and superficiality are the problem".

Short men feel insecure about his body : "It's their fault, they project too much their insecurity".
It's easier to put the blame on the people you are outright rejecting and making fun of instead of coming to the conclusion that you might be shallow or just a horrible person.
OP said he's only 5'11 in the thread so he's still short.
You're delusional

Shitting on short guys is not an unpopular opinion in a feminized place like reddit. This cuck is delusional.

Not even redditards believe in that bullshit. Just passed through 100 comments and only 1 retard was saying soycuck shit, the rest of the comments were pointing out how height matters in dating. Only tallfaggots and holes believe in that shit.
The foids and cucks basically did a hit and run. They upvoted the shit of that thread, but none of them actually defended their viewpoint in the comments. They would've gotten demolished.

The foids and cucks basically did a hit and run. They upvoted the shit of that thread, but none of them actually defended their viewpoint in the comments. They would've gotten demolished.
Those fags don't have the balls to say anything outside their echochamber hugbox subreddits where anyone that doesn't suck their toes get instantly banned