Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel retard normscum: incels are bad because they generalize women

M

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
also retard normscum: smh incels act like this and wonder why they cant get a GF??
*insert one photo of a random person saying "IM INCEL AND I HATE WOMEN I GO UP TO WOMEN IRL AND SAY I HATE YOU FOID I HATE YOU!!!"*

us generalizing foids= bad, horrible, racist, mysogynist | normscum generalizing incels= good, valid, true, correct

JFL.

and to anyone who goes to comment water. people here need to drink water every once in a while to stay hydrated on the blackpill to STFU

women generalize men all the time and nobody is blaming them

It's just the double standard when it comes to incels

I'm tired of normscum, total normscum death, i'm gonna block reddit honestly stop visiting that shithole cause it fills me with rage what retarded shit they say every day

They just don't get it

Women get triggered at anything that implies generalization, shouting things like "Women are not a monolothic group!!!....but I have bad news for anyone lurking: they ARE. Women also pride themselves in being "complex" and "deep", but I have bad news: they ARE NOT.
Its very easy to predict what women like, their outlook and viewpoints do not differ from other foids, and many of them take an interest in things only after the guy they're fucking introduces them into it.

women generalize men all the time and nobody is blaming them

i feel anger that we are the last group on earth that is socially acceptable to generalize, mock, and belittle.
Its socially acceptable to mock Curries, Ricecels, manlets and Aspies

and to anyone who goes to comment water. people here need to drink water every once in a while to stay hydrated on the blackpill to STFU
Agree with this too. I’m sick of people just commenting water to a relatable post. Even though a lot of post can be similar and slightly repetitive, we need to talk about something other than shitposting here, and keep the BP fresh in our minds

generalizing things is normal for humans

Agree with this too. I’m sick of people just commenting water to a relatable post. Even though a lot of post can be similar and slightly repetitive, we need to talk about something other than shitposting here, and keep the BP fresh in our minds
yep. it's why even if i see a post that's over saturated at the time and feel the urge to comment water i try to avoid it since it just belittles a post for really no reason.

yep. it's why even if i see a post that's over saturated at the time and feel the urge to comment water i try to avoid it since it just belittles a post for really no reason.
Same. Instead of commenting water, just leave without saying anything.

normies: stop generalizing foids, inkwell!!! :soy:

foids: *are all the same*

Women are allowed to generalize men and especially incels as much as they want, it is what it is