Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Retard foids ruined my night

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
At 12:00 at night some dumb foids decided to smoke inside their dorm. However they didnt do it out a window, which caused the fire alarms to go off. Mind you its a Monday night and we all have school tomorrow. So now at 12:00 everyone is awoken to fire alarms and we all have to evacuate the building and now we have to wait outside until the fire department checks if everything is safe. Foids are so retarded if youre going to smoke inside dont smoke under a fucking sprinkler!!!

Bro why the fuck would you leave.

Just pull up your covers and go back to bed no one's going to break down your door.

Bro why the fuck would you leave.

Just pull up your covers and go back to bed no one's going to break down your door.
I normally would but I woke up to alarms and assumed it was somewhat serious since it was so late. This building has also caught on fire in the past and everyone seemed really panicked outside so I just assumed it was that case. Its annoying too because people smoke here all the time inside but these foids fucked that up too.

That takes me back to my college days. It was usually some idiots who were cooking something in their room, and it started burning and set off the fire alarm.

That takes me back to my college days. It was usually some idiots who were cooking something in their room, and it started burning and set off the fire alarm.
at least food is necessary. These foids just couldn't smoke inside right because they are tards.

How low IQ can they be?
never underestimate a foid when it comes to being Low IQ with their decision making.

i don't know why normies go through all that trouble to smoke in a dorm

i don't know why normies go through all that trouble to smoke in a dorm
I've smoked plenty of times in doors. They were just being lazy. All they had to do was smoke out a window but they decided to hotbox their room like retards.

Lol everytime the fire alarm happen it would always be me in a middle of a game.

I would just play through the ear drum busting alarm. Once I came down late and the firefighters as well as everyone were already outside.

Needless to say it was pretty awkward.

Lol everytime the fire alarm happen it would always be me in a middle of a game.

I would just play through the ear drum busting alarm. Once I came down late and the firefighters as well as everyone were already outside.

Needless to say it was pretty awkward.
I normally just stay in bed but I woke up to everyone outside panicking so I assumed they had a valid reason to be.

Lol at the cucks going to college now with foids ruining the good name of college

everyone is awoken to fire alarms and we all have to evacuate the building and now we have to wait outside until the fire department checks if everything is safe
God I wish that were me.

that happened to me in first year bcwuade retards would pull the file alarm as a joke I stopped giving a fuck even if it was a real fire I would just stay in my room couldn’t care if I died

I've smoked plenty of times in doors. They were just being lazy. All they had to do was smoke out a window but they decided to hotbox their room like retards.
And if you hotbox the dorm room you can cover the alarm with a plastic bag lol

tbh your fault if you are still living in dorms

tbh your fault if you are still living in dorms
I couldn't find an apartment near by that would take me that was also affordable. I saved thousands living on campus since the only place that would take me was hella expensive.

I couldn't find an apartment near by that would take me that was also affordable. I saved thousands living on campus since the only place that would take me was hella expensive.
dorm residences are usually more expsive and how much are you paying per month or semester

dorm residences are usually more expsive and how much are you paying per month or semester
I go to a cheap school tbh. I wont say since it would doxx me pretty much but its a state uni. That and all the affordable apartments refused to rent to me. the only one that said OK ended up saying it was really $4000 a month instead of $1200.

I go to a cheap school tbh. I wont say since it would doxx me pretty much but its a state uni. That and all the affordable apartments refused to rent to me. the only one that said OK ended up saying it was really $4000 a month instead of $1200.
yeah no single rooms would rent to me. I had to use another site to find room mates to rent to, should probably do the same next year. I’m paying around 433 a month living with two other international students so it’s pretty good.

Wait, why wouldn't they rent to you?

Wait, why wouldn't they rent to you?
Landlords don't really like student renters because they are usually loud and a pain in the ass. They would always seem cool with me until I mentioned I was going to college, then they would suddenly be like "ohhh I'm not sure this will work out :/" or they would ghost me. tbh as someone who works in the apartment industry I don't really blame them since college students can be a nightmare if you are a landlord.

This shit happens where i work too. People smoke insode and activate the fire alarms.

This is why living in Dorms is embarrassing. You are supposed to be adults but they treat you like you're at fucking summer camp. If you cant smoke weed in your own living space then maybe you are not ready to live on your own off mommy and daddy's money.

This is why living in Dorms is embarrassing. You are supposed to be adults but they treat you like you're at fucking summer camp. If you cant smoke weed in your own living space then maybe you are not ready to live on your own off mommy and daddy's money.
This place is more like a prison than a summer camp lmao. From 5 to 2 if you come in with a bag they search it for "contraband" and they check your room every semester to see if you are not breaking any rules. We're also dry when this is an upper classmen dorm and most people are over 21. Though I understand the no smoking policy since it can really fuck up the walls. I've had to clean smokers walls after they move and its always a pain in the ass.

This place is more like a prison than a summer camp lmao. From 5 to 2 if you come in with a bag they search it for "contraband" and they check your room every semester to see if you are not breaking any rules. We're also dry when this is an upper classmen dorm and most people are over 21. Though I understand the no smoking policy since it can really fuck up the walls. I've had to clean smokers walls after they move and its always a pain in the ass.
That is absolutely insane!! How can people feel responsible or learn responsibility when they are being treated like children. Yea smoking indoor is not good, but really people are paying tens of thousands of dollars for this, and they are old enough to make their own decisions.

That is absolutely insane!! How can people feel responsible or learn responsibility when they are being treated like children. Yea smoking indoor is not good, but really people are paying tens of thousands of dollars for this, and they are old enough to make their own decisions.
The only valid thing is the no smoking rule. Everything else is babyish, even more so when you consider the fact that most people in this dorm are over 21.