Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retard coomed on a guy's wife and son in a Walmart

> cum on cum receptacle
> get kicked in the head

sad shit, this world is too cruel

Picks up his phone afterwards like nothing happened, doesn't even give a shit kek.

> cum on cum receptacle
> get kicked in the head

sad shit, this world is too cruel
Picks up his phone afterwards like nothing happened, doesn't even give a shit kek.
The father who kicked the coomer got a misdemeanor charge
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/q4hpjf/man_kicks_another_dude_in_the_head_because_you/hfz47bn/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

:dab::dab::dab:
Based government :lul::lul::lul:
Violence isn't acceptable under no circumstances :lul::lul::lul:

that roastie would probably deny that guy sex for a while

Aaaaand its a ricecel

>Cooming on families in a Walmart

The American Dream

that roastie would probably deny that guy sex for a while
If he did nothing the roastie wouldn't like that. Gotta chimpout to please her.

Is this some new zoomer challenge I don't know about?

Fucking degenerate.

Cooming in a Walmart? I mean damn, have some self-control and respect for yourself, that is just fucking crazy. :feelsclown: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsjuice:
>Cooming on families in a Walmart

The American Dream
Become a door greeter at local Walmart, jerk off onto customers coming or going, and collect a paycheck. The perverted American Dream of us all. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsjuice:
Is this some new zoomer challenge I don't know about?

Fucking degenerate.
Probably, it's known as the milk aisle quick squirt and run escape dash. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Lmaooo the foid is out showing her legs and her ass almost out with her kid in public. Super based but nasty ricecel. The angry cuck husband is arrested too. If she didnt dress like that (its fact), this wouldve never taken place. :dab:

Why do we let retards roam so freely here in the US? Do other developed countries have this problem? Literally every day you hear about someone mentally ill with a known criminal past pushing someone onto the subway or doing shit like this, coooming onto a boy and his mom. Anyways, not surprised to see this happened at a Walmart.

Why do we let retards roam so freely here in the US? Do other developed countries have this problem? Literally every day you hear about someone mentally ill with a known criminal past pushing someone onto the subway or doing shit like this, coooming onto a boy and his mom. Anyways, not surprised to see this happened at a Walmart.
I'm kinda amused that we do, between instances like this and Florida Man, it makes interesting entertainment for my daily morning news consumption with coffee, I hope this never changes, keep the laughs coming. :feelskek::feelskek::feelsdevil::feelsclown::feelsjuice:

Last edited:
lmao all those salesmen for services that charge to skip the line at the airport or whatever just got a great new closing pitch.

“What’s the worst that could happen while waiting in line, you ask?”

JFL at this degenerate :feelskek::feelskek:
What a future of inceldom does to a mf

Tbh, I don't blame the husband from wanting to beat him up I'd do the same thing if some guy was ejaculating over my wife and my child.

Especially in Florida
Tbh, I don't blame the husband from wanting to beat him up I'd do the same thing if some guy was ejaculating over my wife and my child.
Same I had enough of zoomers:feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

This will be me in a couple years if i dont give up the c00000000m

They wouldn't have seen that coming.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what the fuck.
100%

Guilty your honor, I kicked the shit outta that sicko.

The judge probably shook his hand afterwards...

Put on some clothes and this wouldnt happen whore.

Put on some clothes and this wouldnt happen whore.

Exactly. Bitch was dressed like a cheap hooker. Poor mentally impaired retard just acted out of instinct. Didn't deserve potential brain damage. JFL at the cucks on Reddit calling for death penalty on the retarded kid for dishonoring that whore :feelskek:

nasty but funny tbh
Exactly. Bitch was dressed like a cheap hooker. Poor mentally impaired retard just acted out of instinct. Didn't deserve potential brain damage. JFL at the cucks on Reddit calling for death penalty on the retarded kid for dishonoring that whore :feelskek:
this